Apologies if this has already been posted but I saw this on another forum and thought I'd share
Came across this on OffOnF1, made me chuckle.
✺ KIMI LAMENTS LACK OF RADIO CONTACT
» "Tell me what I'm supposed to be doing!" yells Finn
✺ BERNIE TO GO ON OPRAH WINFREY
» Ecclestone says if Lance can do it, so can I
✺ LAUDA AND STEWART SAY "NO COMMENT"
» Ex champs' refuse to give opinions in 2013
✺ PIRELLI TYRES TOO PREDICTABLE SAY TEAMS
✺ *"IT'S FELIPE'S TURN" *
» Alonso backs Massa title bid in Australia
✺ "MY CAR IS PERFECTLY BALANCED!"
» Jenson says every change he made before qualifying made the car go quicker
✺ MONTEZEMOLO WANTED V6 TURBOS A YEAR EARLIER
» "I love tiny turbo-charged engines" Ferrari chief waxes lyrical
✺ MARK WILL BE NEXT RED BULL CHAMP : MARKO
» Helmut admits he was wrong
✺ BRAZIL GRAND PRIX IS GROSJEAN'S FIRST DNF OF 2013
» 'Mr Consistency' finally retires from a race
✺ VETTEL LAID BACK ABOUT RED BULL UNRELIABILITY
» "I laugh when I hear playbacks of me yelling 'Do something!' on team radio" admits Seb
✺ MOVING TO MERC WAS MY BEST EVER DECISION : HAMILTON
✺ AUTOSPORT EYES NEW HEADLINE VERB FOR PREVIEWS
✺ MALDONADO ADMITS "IT WAS ALL MY FAULT"
» Williams driver asks for 27 other events to be taken into account
✺ SERGIO TOO PATIENT FOR HIS OWN GOOD: SAYS WHITMARSH
✺ FERRARI SIGN UP ALGUERSUARI TO CORNER SPANISH DRIVER MARKET
» Alonso, Gene and de la Rosa welcome Jaime aboard
✺ SANTANDER ASK MASSA TO CHANGE NATIONALITY
» Along with Roberto Smedley-Rivera and Stefano Domenicali-Lopez
VETTEL MOVES TO CATERHAM
- Vettel says "winning from the front is too easy"
DI RESTA MAKES A FUNNY
- Scott Paul Di Resta shows some personality when he gave the press conference a well timed knock knock joke
"THERE WILL BE NO MORE PARTYING FOR ME"
- Kimi Raikkonen has given up the booze to focus completely on his racing career
- F1 Team HRT returns to the F1 scene after finding extra funding "It was hidden under a mattress"
F1 SEX SCANDAL
- New reports emerging of F1 Driver Lewis Hamilton having a sleep over with new team mate Nico Rosberg, Hamilton before the media defended his actions by stating "Well he's the closest one who looks like a girl in the paddock"
MAX CHILTON RETIRES
- Chilton says hes achieved everything he wanted to in the sport
NO SECOND DRIVER AT FORCE INDIA
- Team boss Vijay Mallaya has revealed why its taken so long to reveal the second seat, "I was going to find someone, but the Big Bang Theory was on then I had to get some milk at the Delhi"
WEBBER PLEASED WITH RELIABILITY
- The Australian has finished the season with absolutely nothing breaking on his car.
- The McLaren driver went to Dublin instead of Melbourne for the opening round of the F1 season. Martin Whitmarsh found the funny side however, "It's just like that China pitstop from 2011 again"
ALONSO HAS NO NEW LOOK
- Fernando Alonso has promised not to change his facial hair or hair cut at any point during the season
- Perez has regretted his move to McLaren with some critical comments to the team, "The car is shit" and "Why must I drive it in reverse?" among the most revealing.
NEWEY TAKES VERGNES SEAT
- Red Bull techincal director has decided to race in Vergnes Torro Rosso to get a better understanding of the Pirelli tyres.
RICCARDO vs GROSJEAN HEATING UP
- F1 Drivers Riccardo and Grosjean are neck and neck in the standings for cheesiest smile, with Grosjean slightly ahead with a longer neck.
BRUNDLE REVOLUTIONISES F1
- Commentator Martin Brundle has decided to commentate the F1 season in the style of interpretive dance.
SOUTH AFRICAN GRAND PRIX
- Bernie Eccelstone has signed a new contract to hold a race in South Africa, "I'm sure we can replace one of the Middle East races, it's not like we need the money"
MASSA WILLING TO GIVE ALL FOR FERRARI SUCCESS
- Felipe Massa has literally given his right arm to help his team mate Fernando Alonso, team bosses are not convinced of the effectiveness but are praising Massa's commitment, "I would have stopped when I hit the bone, but kudos to him as he just kept on going" says Christian Horner
THE DRIVERS ARE IMPORTANT
- Team Boss Frank Williams has revealed in a close and personal interview that the drivers are the ones that really matter in a team.
SAUBER FORGET CRITICAL COMPONENT
- The Sauber team has confirmed that they forgot to add an accelerator pedal to the car, Sauber's Technical Director says "Well we were trying to save weight and overlooked the importance of this feature"
To kick things off..!!!
RON DENNIS - MY HEART IS STILL BROKEN
- Ron Dennis admits that he is still coming to terms with the 2008 World Champion leaving the Woking squad.
Edited by pinkypants, 22 January 2013 - 23:07.