Edited by Pitlane, 01 February 2013 - 19:48.
Strongest driver lineup 2013
Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:17
2. Vettel & Webber
3. Alonso & Massa
Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:18
Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:20
In your version of the lineup with Perez at Merc, I think RB has the strongest line-up. Otherwise, it's between RB and Merc in my opinion. I'm too lazy to search at the moment, but I think there has been a topic discussing the strongest 2013 lineup.
Sorry bout the Perez clone... I just gave Rosberg hes drive back.
And sorry if theres been a thread already
Edited by Pitlane, 01 February 2013 - 19:22.
Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:22
Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:24
Ok, lock this one up and move on
Posted 01 February 2013 - 19:25
2. Red Bull. Vettel is the reigning triple WDC, and Webber is a solid #2.
3. Ferrari. If they could only get a decent #2, they would be much higher.
4. Lotus. Kimi was awesome last year, and Grosjean is really quick. If he could only stop crashing...
5. McLaren. Button has brilliant race craft but lacks ultimate speed. Perez is a bit of an unknown, and if he does well, they could jump a few places.
6. Sauber. Hülkenberg really came into his own at the end of 2012. Gutierrez is a big unknown.
7. Toro Rosso. Two closely matched, somewhat decent drivers. I think Ricciardo is going to edge JEV.
8. Williams. I'm still not sold on Maldonado. I think Senna was slow rather than him being fast last year. Bottas looks promising an could surprise.
9. Caterham. I guess Pic was okay last year, but Van der Garde has been in GP2 for ages without making a proper impression.