As last year, I will start things off with a "Championship" round - 10 questions to answer about the upcoming 2013 season. The result of this round will be added to the final score at the end of the season. You get 1 point for every correct answer (also Consider "none" or “no-one” could be a correct answer to some guesses.) There will be separate guess threads for each of the 20 Grands Prix this season and points will be scored on the same basis.
The questions for 2013 season are:
1. Who will be the first of the 22 announced drivers to not enter for a GP (if any)?
2. What will be Nico Hulkenberg’s final standing in this years Drivers' Championship?
3. How many different drivers will be on the podium all over the season?
4. Which race will have the most number of DNFs? (classified retirements count)
5. How often will the pole-setter win the GPs this year?
6. What will be the points different between teams that finished second and fourth in Constructors' Championship? (Give your answer in steps of 10 points: 0-10,11-20, 21-30...).
7. Which driver will be the most outclassed by his teammate based on the final Championship standings (i.e. not points but places)?
8. Which driver will have the longest streak of consecutive classifications within the season?
9. Which driver will have the most retirements throughout the season? (classified retirements count)
10. How many times will the 107% rule failed to be meet this season? (this includes re-instatements and failures to set time in Q1)
You can edit your guesses right up to the deadline.
TIE BREAKER: If there is a tie break then the person with the highest amount of points won in the season guesses will be crowned Champion, if there is still a tie a person with the highest scoring points in a single round will become champion and so on until we get a winner. Lower rankings will remain tied.
Good luck to all competitors.
Edited by Brawn BGP 001, 03 March 2013 - 16:11.