Photo

Times of when F1 races, qualifying start gone from site?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 24,707 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:32

The little timetable of when the free practice sessions, qualifying and the races are on in local/race time seems to have gone from the F1 page. Or it is still there and I cannot find it. If it has gone, will it be returning because it was useful. And if it's still there somewhere, will some kind person point out where it is, thanks.

Advertisement

#2 Grayson

Grayson
  • Autosport digital product manager

• 3,497 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:44

It's on the bottom right of the main homepage - in the right hand column, below the AUTOSPORT+ box and above the gallery.

We're going to look into adding it back to the F1 page as we hadn't realised how many people were using it from there rather than from the homepage!

#3 KWSN - DSM

KWSN - DSM

• 36,452 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:47

Grayson do you know where it is?

:cool:

Edited to explain this was funny when I posted it.

Edited by KWSN - DSM, 16 March 2013 - 05:48.

#4 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 24,707 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:45

It's on the bottom right of the main homepage - in the right hand column, below the AUTOSPORT+ box and above the gallery.

We're going to look into adding it back to the F1 page as we hadn't realised how many people were using it from there rather than from the homepage!

Thanks, Grayson. Figured it was more likely me being a doofus :)

#5 b195

b195

• 469 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:55

I for one was one of the people surprised to see it missing from the F1 page - to me it seems like the more logical place for it to be (if it was only able to be on one place on the site, I would prefer the F1 page - I have no trouble with it being in both the GP tab and on the F1 page however!)

#6 WigF1

WigF1

• 69 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:00

Phew!

Thought I was going mad - I only ever looked for it on the F1 page too (http://www.autosport.com/f1)

#7 Grayson

Grayson
  • Autosport digital product manager

• 3,497 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 13:22

I'm happy to say that times and quotes are now back on the F1 page! They're on the left hand side.

If you're a logged in subscriber, you can also see the weather on the right hand side of the page - non-subscribers can see this on the bottom right of the the main autosport.com homepage!

#8 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 24,707 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 14:04

Cool! Many thanks for that, Grayson.

#9 tweiss

tweiss

• 472 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:43

I'm happy to say that times and quotes are now back on the F1 page! They're on the left hand side.

If you're a logged in subscriber, you can also see the weather on the right hand side of the page - non-subscribers can see this on the bottom right of the the main autosport.com homepage!

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: THANK YOU!!!!!

I was really getting tired of having to jump around... I