Welcome to F1 Pools 2013!
If you've been here before, you know how this works. If you haven't, you can find out by FOLLOWING THIS VERY HELPFUL LINK RIGHT HERE. CLICKETY CLICK!!! Yes, it directs you to an ancient season opener post from 2009 but the game rules haven't changed since, so... I'm still considering a strenuous copy&paste exercise that would result in said rules magically appearing at the end of this post but that requires some editing and stuff (read: effort). In the meanwhile, just use the link provided.
Here's a brand new batch of duels for the Malaysian round:
1. Lotus - Ferrari 7. Lotus - Ferrari
2. McLaren - Force India 8. McLaren - Force India
3. Mercedes - Red Bull 9. Mercedes - Red Bull
4. Marussia - Williams 10. Marussia - Williams
5. STR - Sauber 11. STR - Sauber
6. Caterham - Marussia 12. Caterham - Marussia
Post your guesses before the start of qualifying.
I'm not really picky about the format you choose to use but something along the lines of 'XXX 12X 22X 12X' would be great. But as long as it's clear what you mean, it's OK.
So, guess away! Good luck!