Porsche RSR driven by Anders Olofsson in 1993

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Giovanni

Giovanni

• 53 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 13:17

A friendly greeting to all.
I seek some photo's and information regarding two particular years of racing career of the great driver Anders Olofsson.
For the precision I seek some photos pertinent the very beautiful Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.8 of color orange and black driven by Anders Olofsson during the year 1993 in the Italian Supercat GT Championship.
The above-mentioned Porsche used the race number #21 and was tuned by the team of Bo Strandell.
Moreover I interesting to find some photos and informations (for example: the Entry List,the Starting Grid and the Final Results) regarding the Vallelunga 6 Hours of 1994,in fact this italian endurance race was won by an Ferrari F40 tuned by your team and driven by Luciano Della Noce and Anders Olofsson.
I hope sincerely someone can help to me to find these pics and informations.

Thanks for your attention.

Advertisement

#2 Giovanni

Giovanni

• 53 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:34

A friendly greeting to all.
I seek some photo's and information regarding two particular years of racing career of the great driver Anders Olofsson.
For the precision I seek some photos pertinent the very beautiful Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.8 of color orange and black driven by Anders Olofsson during the year 1993 in the Italian Supercat GT Championship.
The above-mentioned Porsche used the race number #21 and was tuned by the team of Bo Strandell.
Moreover I interesting to find some photos and informations (for example: the Entry List,the Starting Grid and the Final Results) regarding the Vallelunga 6 Hours of 1994,in fact this italian endurance race was won by an Ferrari F40 tuned by your team and driven by Luciano Della Noce and Anders Olofsson.
I hope sincerely someone can help to me to find these pics and informations.

Thanks for your attention.

This is the my only image of the Porsche RSR of color orange and black driven by Olofsson in the Italian Supercar GT Championship of year 1993 (the others cars in this photo are the Ferrari F40 of Guido Spatafora and the Jaguar XJ220 of Paolo Cutrera).
I hope sincerely someone can help me to find some other photos of this beautiful Porsche driven by Anders Olofsson in 1993.

Posted Image

A friendly greeting to all :wave: