Photo

Brabham FJ / F3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bschenker

bschenker

• 523 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 18:32

Does anyone have any dimensions (wheelbase, track, ecc.) of the Brabham's BT06, BT15 and BT16?

One can find on the internet list to which the cars were delivered. Have perhaps the people of whom this information comes also the delivery data?

Advertisement

#2 Supersox

Supersox

• 105 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 13:28

Does anyone have any dimensions (wheelbase, track, ecc.) of the Brabham's BT06, BT15 and BT16?

One can find on the internet list to which the cars were delivered. Have perhaps the people of whom this information comes also the delivery data?

This sounds like the perfect enquiry for the FIA Historic Knowledge centre for which they have now stung HTP applicants for over 1 million Euros.
Oh now I think about it it doesn't exist.
I wonder where the money has gone.

#3 BMH Comic

BMH Comic

• 173 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:56

This sounds like the perfect enquiry for the FIA Historic Knowledge centre for which they have now stung HTP applicants for over 1 million Euros.
Oh now I think about it it doesn't exist.
I wonder where the money has gone.

Hi from downunder, can you give us here any details regarding this FIA Historic Knowledge centre you refer? HTP is a topic for discussion here ATM in Australia. Reading between the lines it sounds like an archive of information which is also topical here as the motor sport records are dispersed and not easily available in some cases. We often struggle to get much detail about cars of European background. Language has something to do with it but it appears that many countries don't have much of a record keeping system.

#4 Michael Ferner

Michael Ferner

• 7,203 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:03

... but it appears that many countries don't have much of a record keeping system.

Welcome to the real world! :)