Welcome to F1 Pools 2013!
If you've been here before, you know how this works. If you haven't, you can find out by FOLLOWING THIS VERY HELPFUL LINK RIGHT HERE. CLICKETY CLICK!!! Yes, it directs you to an ancient season opener post from 2009 but the game rules haven't changed since, so...
I'm kind of busy with a 'small' construction project at the moment but I'll try to find some time for the missing game results later this week. In the meanwhile, here are the duels for the Canadian round:
1. Lotus - Red Bull 7. Lotus - Red Bull
2. Lotus - Force India 8. Lotus - Force India
3. Mercedes - Ferrari 9. Mercedes - Ferrari
4. Williams - STR 10. Williams - STR
5. Sauber - McLaren 11. Sauber - McLaren
6. Caterham - Marussia 12. Caterham - Marussia
Post your guesses before the start of qualifying.
I'm not really picky about the format you choose to use but something along the lines of 'XXX 12X 22X 12X' would be great. But as long as it's clear what you mean, it's OK.
So, guess away! Good luck!