Circuit to use - Circuit de La Sarthe 2009 (the fixed time version)
Cars allowed: I've had a think about this, and have decided to have 3 classes of 2-3 cars each (and one special class), in the hope that in each class one finds a car suited to them.
Modern LMP 700pp
Peugeot 908 (both works and Oreca)
Pescarolo (both Peugeot and Judd powered)
Classic Group C NOW UNRESTRICTED
Sauber Mercedes C9
Corvette C6 RM
Free choice 500pp
Choose any road car!
As with Jovanotti's 'Ring event, times will go by class and overall, so giantkilling is actively encouraged! Tyres are unrestricted, but driving aids allowed are restricted to ABS and TC. Grip must be set to real and tyre and fuel useage on.
1. Crooky369 - Oreca Peugeot 908 - 3:23.333
2. Danardif1 - Peugeot 908 HDI - 3.24.778
3. Haydenfan - Oreca Peugeot 908 - 3:24.906
4. Baddog - Pescarolo - 3:25.778
Classic Group C
1. DampMongoose - Sauber Mercedes C9 - 3.16.759
2. Crooky369 - Jaguar XJR9 - 3:18.714
1. Crooky369 - Corvette C6 RM - 3:38.896
2. Jovanotti - Oreca Viper - 3.42.083
3. Danardif1 - Corvette C6 RM - 3.42.576
1. Danardif1 - Toyota GT86 - 4.12.293
2. Jovanotti - Honda NSX '02 - 4.12.488
3. DampMongoose - Honda NSX 02 - 4.14.392
4. Haydenfan - Honda NSX - 4:14.775
5. Tenmantaylor - Toyota GT86 - 4:14.948
Edited by DanardiF1, 21 June 2013 - 01:36.