- - - - -

Assetto Corsa [merged]

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 karlth

karlth

• 16,258 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 14:56

Anyone know where I can view sector times while incar?  It feels a bit like GPL when you could only see your laptime one lap after you finished it!

Advertisement

#52 Red17

Red17

• 3,447 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 14:13

Anyone know where I can view sector times while incar?  It feels a bit like GPL when you could only see your laptime one lap after you finished it!

I use the tempo rivali mod for split times, BUT i am almost certain AC has an in-built split time as well, try fiddling with the UI options.

Also noteworthy, it appears you have to set a valid lap first before comparing splits.

#53 Requiem84

Requiem84

• 274 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 20:30

AC has a built in sector time app indeed. Move to right side with your mouse in game and see what standard apps there are :). Delta timing works great too.

#54 karlth

karlth

• 16,258 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 21:47

AC has a built in sector time app indeed. Move to right side with your mouse in game and see what standard apps there are :). Delta timing works great too.

Thanks.   :up:

#55 Myrvold

Myrvold

• 2,900 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 22:25

So... I was down in Italy earlier this week, on the press event. And I have to say that the game looks quite awesome right now, and what they plan to include in the 1.0RC and 1.0 sounds impressive. I must say that I actually got interested in the game now.

#56 Nonesuch

Nonesuch

• 2,515 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 18:18

Assetto Corsa is now feature complete, and has released version 1.0 on Steam.

It includes the following new cars and tracks:

- New car : Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde model 2013
- New car : Ferrari 458 GT2
- New car : Ferrari LaFerrari
- New car : Lotus 2 Eleven GT4
- New car : Lotus Evora GTE Carbon
- New car : Lotus Exige S
- New car : Lotus Exige V6 CUP
- New car : Mercedes AMG SLS GT3
- New car : Shelby Cobra 427SC
- New track : Silverstone National
- New track : Spa Francorchamps
- New track : Trento Bondone hillclimb

#57 Dan333SP

Dan333SP

• 627 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 13:41

Man, as someone that hasn't played a new racing game since Race 07, the level of lighting effects and detail in that video is pretty amazing. The car sound isn't great, but that's always been the weak link of race sims.

Anyone know if the game would run on a laptop with a 1.8ghz core i5, 6 gigs of ram, and a GeForce 610M? I know it's relatively weak, but it runs Race 07 and F12010 at medium/high levels and if it can run this game at medium settings I may need to buy it.