Photo

Speaker wanted

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eeyore48

eeyore48

• 92 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:25

Hi, all. I'm looking for someone who'd be kind enough to talk to my car club on the second Wednesday in November. Venue is the Kilton on the A50 near J20 M6. If you can volunteer or volunteer a mate I'd be pleased to hear from you. A motor racing journalist, photographer, competitor, marshal, organiser or enthusiast with a tale to tell would be very welcome. Any one who has restored a car, built a car or does either for a living would also be welcome. We've had talks on SUs, continental touring, gearbox rebuilding and talks by such sporting heroes as Natalie Goodwin and Derek Walker so you can see where my/our interests lie. Usual car club rates of pay...ask for details if you are that naive. Please e-mail me or ring 07801333151. Thank, eeyore48

Advertisement

#2 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 20:00

Hi, all. I'm looking for someone who'd be kind enough to talk to my car club on the second Wednesday in November. Venue is the Kilton on the A50 near J20 M6. If you can volunteer or volunteer a mate I'd be pleased to hear from you. A motor racing journalist, photographer, competitor, marshal, organiser or enthusiast with a tale to tell would be very welcome. Any one who has restored a car, built a car or does either for a living would also be welcome. We've had talks on SUs, continental touring, gearbox rebuilding and talks by such sporting heroes as Natalie Goodwin and Derek Walker so you can see where my/our interests lie. Usual car club rates of pay...ask for details if you are that naive. Please e-mail me or ring 07801333151. Thank, eeyore48

Enjoyed the Derek Walker night. :up:

#3 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 15,585 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:00

PM me your email address.