• 79 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 18:47

Posted Image

Advertisement

#52 Marc

Marc

• 87 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 18:58

François à Jo Ramirez " Tu as vu ? Je pilote la Tyrrell n° 6, chassis 006, n° de moteur 066, on est le 6, c' est mon jour ! "

Thanks to remember François Cevert ! :|

#53 MarkWRX

MarkWRX

• 813 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 19:09

My father died on October 3rd, 1973 and I was at home with the rest of my family making plans. Sunday morning, I read the paper (the Arizona Republic) and saw that Cevert had been killed at Watkins Glen.

I was a big fan of JYS, Tyrell and Cevert and coming so soon as the death of my father, I became very emotional. Watching JYS and Cevert in action from the 73 German GP on SpeedTV brought a lot of that back.

Rest in peace to you both.

Mark

#54 David M. Kane

David M. Kane

• 5,395 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 19:38

I was at Watkins Glen that weekend. When I arrived at the scene Jody was trying to get back to his parked race car and was just waving the other drivers by. It was clear from his body language
that the situation was worst than bad.

The images from that weekend are burned into my near psyche forever.

Francois was not only a great F1 driver, but a dynamic young man of exceptional personality and
musically gifted.

Image how great the sport would be today if we had a Francois Cevert or a Elio DeAngelis?

#55 Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor

• 1,093 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 23:16

http://tbk.fameflame...opic.php?t=6756

Myself and Jesper Hvid Petersen have been working on this tribute to François for quite a few months now...!

Please enjoy :)

A proper tribute video will be coming up shortly, when we get more webspace :mad:

#56 Dave Ware

Dave Ware

• 746 posts

Posted 07 October 2003 - 03:37

Today, about six hours west of Watkins Glen, the day was crisp and cold with a clear sky. The leaves are beginning to turn. Probably a lot like that day thirty years ago.

Not being one for dates, I hadn't remembered the significance of today until I logged onto Atlas right before leaving work. Have had some episodes of misty eyes since then, and I've been looking at the day differently. Before it was a nice foretelling of autumn. Of course since then it's been a reminder of what's been lost. A great hero; a great example of how to live one's life.

Salut, Francois. In all ways a champion.

David Ware
Lynx Formula Vee #94

#57 philippe7

philippe7

• 2,777 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 07:37

I so precisely remember that day…..I was at school in Wales , 16 years of age, François was my hero of course and I had this small LW radio set on which I was listening to the french national radio, that evening I turned it on to see if there were any news from the US GP qualifying , and at the precise moment I logged on the station I heard the reporter say "…he HAD won the US Grand Prix two years ago , and he WAS definitely our country's best racing car driver…." I instantly understood , from the fact that the guy was using the grammatical past ( "imparfait" in french…) , that François was dead , even before they mentioned the accident ….

I had only seen him racing live once , a couple of months earlier at the 24 hours of Le Mans . I was spectating inside the Mulsanne Corner in the "Golf Club" , where JPB crashed the Matra he was sharing with François, after bursting a tyre under braking ….. I went to the car as it was resting alongside the armco waiting to be taken away , and I ripped off a little piece of blue fiberglass gelcoat from the torn bodywork …..needless to say , I still have this little piece of plastic somewhere , and it is one of my most cherished souvenirs !!

Some years later , must have been January 76 , I was visiting the Paris Racing Car Show , and I noticed this very beautiful and classy looking blonde woman who was standing still , staring at a huge enlarged portait of François who was on display on the outside wall of the Elf stand …and I heard when she went to the young hostess at the stand entrance and said she was intersted in that photo, and was it maybe possible to have a copy , and this young girl was just shaking her head saying ah non madame , je ne sais pas , ce n'est pas possible , and I was thinking you silly useless young bitch ( nothing wrong with the poor girl , really, she was just a good-looking hostess paid for the occasion , who obviously knew nothing about motor racing , but that is just what I thought so strongly then ! ) , dont you know who that guy is on the photo , don't you understand who that woman is ?

As the blonde elegant lady walked away , I felt that irrepressible urge to speak to her , I went up to her , bear in mind I was then a probably very scruffy , long-haired , bearded and very unelegantly dressed 19 year old student , and I told her excuse me Madame , are you the spouse of Jean-Pierre Beltoise ? She turned to me , looking straight in my face with those huge beautiful blue eyes , told me yes indeed , she was , and I was frozen still , and the least stupid sentence I managed to utter was "….aaah , you look so much like your brother…" . She kept staring at me silently for a few endless seconds , and then gave me that beautiful warm smile , told me "thank you very much , you are very kind " and turned away……

My eyes are misting right now , as I'm typing this…Silly old sentimental fart I am , am I not?

#58 delaner

delaner

• 61 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 08:08

;)

Good story, Philippe.

I'm always amazed at the Cevert fans out there. They are so incredible!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

I'm saddened for your loss. I never got to see Cevert race, but I simply read about his legend and I try to help it along. He was a wonderful driver.

Thank you for sharing.

Go get a kleenex!

Cheers, mate!

#59 philippe7

philippe7

• 2,777 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 09:22

If you are whom I think you are based on your pseudo, John, ( or could it be Ryan ? ) you are certainly doing a terrific job keeping the memories alive with your classic Tyrrell team !!!

Thank you for this , and for your kind words . I hope I have the opportunity to see your cars running in Europe next year , and maybe say hi !

Advertisement

#60 Pedro 917

Pedro 917

• 1,767 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 11:29

Originally posted by Delaner :

Cool Cevert Sites:

Hello Ryan,

The portrait here : http://home.pi.be/~mathiasg/cevert.htm
was made by my brother Carlos. A couple of years ago, my brother's paintings were at an exhibition in Brussels and the organizers had invited Jackie Ickx. He stared for a long time at the Cevert painting and then said : these are really François' eyes, everyone who looked into his eyes will tell you that. He then walked away, clearly moved.

I remember standing next to Cevert at Silverstone in 1973. He was talking to a mechanic and I was very surprised by his deep voice. To me, all French guys had girly voices (prejudice of course, probably originated by the French popsingers at the time...).

As I'm without an internet connection for 5 days now, and probably for another week as they can't find the problem, I would like to inform you through TNF (and my computer at work) that I projected the 3 Tyrrell slides from Silverstone 1973 on a screen and then took a picture with my digital camera. The pictures are rather dark but hey, it's better than nothing. I'll forward them whenever my internet connection works again.

Cheers,

Luc Ghys
Belgium

#61 dolomite

dolomite

• 947 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 12:19

There is a fantastic photo out there somewhere of Cevert in the Tyrrell at Monjuich Park in 1973, shot head on with a very long lens, all four wheels off the ground, with the sun setting behind. I remember seeing it years ago in a magazine after it won some photo competition. Has anybody got a copy of it?

#62 delaner

delaner

• 61 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 14:52

Hello, Philippe, this is Ryan!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. We are trying!!! The amount of effort and expense that my father has gone to keeping the Tyrrell name at the fore is quite impressive. I'm very lucky to be a part of it.

Tyrrell 001 will (hopefully) be running at the TGP race at Estoril, so there is one more chance this year!

Luc:

I've seen that a few times, but I didn't realize it was a painting! That's beautiful. I look forward to the Silverstone pictures!

And thank you again for the Goodwood pictures! My father and I tried very hard to keep a tight formation of 001 and 006 going back down the hill after our runs, I'm still hopeful that one of the many photographers there caught it on film. I'd love to have a copy, and I'd pay well for it. But I can't seem to find any of the many photographers that were at the Goodwood Fest at that point on the track.

BTW, the Goodwood results sheet list the gent driving the 701 as Martin Leach.

Cheers!

#63 Mawerick

Mawerick

• 79 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 19:28

Posted Image

Right click and Save as...

Around 3,2 megs.

(divx 5.1)

#64 Svend

Svend

• 68 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 04:19

Originally posted by delaner And thank you again for the Goodwood pictures! My father and I tried very hard to keep a tight formation of 001 and 006 going back down the hill after our runs, I'm still hopeful that one of the many photographers there caught it on film.[/B]

Hello,

as I understand you and your dad drove the 001 and 006 at Goodwood this year? Although my contributions here at Atlas seem to get somehow limited to photo's I took :lol: , I reckon you must be in one of these photo's then;

http://dutch.simraci...es/F1040017.htm
http://dutch.simraci...es/F1040019.htm
http://dutch.simraci...es/F1000005.htm

Or 2002;
http://dutch.simraci...ood/014_12A.JPG
http://dutch.simraci...ood/013_11A.JPG

I constantly seem to mess up photo's though of the 006, maybe it's just too quick ;)

#65 philippe7

philippe7

• 2,777 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 04:40

These are splendid photos Svend ! Thanks a lot .

#66 dolomite

dolomite

• 947 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 16:27

Originally posted by dolomite
There is a fantastic photo out there somewhere of Cevert in the Tyrrell at Monjuich Park in 1973, shot head on with a very long lens, all four wheels off the ground, with the sun setting behind. I remember seeing it years ago in a magazine after it won some photo competition. Has anybody got a copy of it?

OK, this is the one I was on about. I've also seen a large colour print of it at some point, which looked stunning. From Autosport 16 December 1976:

Posted Image

#67 fines

fines

• 9,647 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 17:24

Phantastic shot! :love: :love:

In a week in which Neil Postman dies, and Arnold Schwarzenegger gets elected, you do wonder where we're headed...

#68 delaner

delaner

• 61 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 17:30

Fantastic, yes!!! Thank you, Svend!

What day were those taken? Do you remember?

Whether it was myself or my father, it was really good. Thanks for thinking to photograph us.

And dolomite, if you get a line on how to get a copy, I'd like a poster-size done up for my office, so please let me know!

Cheers to the both of you!

-Ryan

#69 Svend

Svend

• 68 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 20:52

If I remember correctly the 2003 photo's were either taken on Friday or Saturday, because on Sunday I had enough of photographing and just enjoyed cold beers at the top paddock.

You might want to check out this movie;
http://goodwood.race...wood(small).avi

If you are the one with the Cevert-helmet you feature in it quite prominently when returning to the paddock ;) A friend of mine filmed and edited it.

#70 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,058 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 21:29

This month Motors TV is showing a 25 minute tribute to Francois as part of the 'Motor Legend' series. It is a French fim, so ignore the terrible English dubbing and just enjoy the beautiful images... :love: :love:

Repeat transmission times this week..

Tuesday 14th at 2pm
Wednesday 15th at 9am
Wednesday 15th at 11pm
Thursday 16th at 7am
Thursday 16th at 7pm
Friday 17th at 3pm

The second part of the 1 hour programme is Alain Prost in the 1993 season. :up:

Rob

#71 delaner

delaner

• 61 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 21:30

Thank you again, Svend! Am downloading it now.

That means it was me! :cool:

That's so neat... It's wierd, because although my Dad is pretty prominent in historic racing, I am NObody. I keep pinching myself; "did I really do that?" and then I see a picture, and I know I did!

Thank you thank you thank you. Can't wait to see the movie.

and, just for clarification for those that might be reading/looking...
The whole point of the historic racing (with the Cevert helmet and all) is not to pretend that we are those drivers... if we were to go on track with them for thirty seconds, you could tell the real thing from us wannabe's, we know that.

However, our job, as rolling museum caretakers is to put on a proper show for the crowd.

Some people get touchy about drivers wearing lookalike helmets to the drivers of the period. We are simply completing the picture. There are many more proponents for wearing the driver lookalike helmets than there are those against it. When I get to drive Tyrrell 006 or 002 (and when my father drives 001, 002, or 006), we want people to remember the car for how it was. We can't drive it the way Cevert and Stewart did, nor would we ever claim to (nor would we sanely try to!). But, personally, I wouldn't want to see the car with a modern helmet design with painted chrome and neon all over it, because a) it doesnt' fit, and b) that's not the way people remember it from 1971 or 2 or 3. When we see the car, it's nostalgia; it's a wonderful feeling to see a glimmer of our past heroes again.

Sir Jackie specifically asked not to have his helmet replicated, so my father went to great efforts to do a design that was sorta similar, but obviously not the same. We happily honor the wishes of the "real ones", and if there are "real ones" out there, we do our best to consult them.

But many people that remember Cevert don't necessarily remember exactly what Tyrrell 006 looked like. So if they saw Tyrrell 006 with a different helmet, they may not know exactly what they are looking at. The truest enthusiasts (I daresay the ones on this forum) would know exactly, but not everyone is as sharp as that. When they see 006 go by with the Cevert helmet sticking out of the cockpit, they know immediately what they are looking at. In that way, the helmet completes the presentation.

That's not to say that drivers that choose to wear their own helmets are improper to do so! I have respect for that decision as well.

But for me, I'd prefer to foster that twinge you get when you see the car looking totally as it should. I hope that too many people don't get a twinge of resentment when they see the helmet, thinking I'm trying to pretend to be someone I'm not.

Nobody has ever said anything to me about this, nor has it come up on this thread, but I wanted to get it off my chest and solicit opinions. Once in a while, when I put on the garb, I feel a little guilty, as if I'm pretending. I guess I look at it more like acting (if poorly). But then I get so many people that come up to me appreciatively with kind comments about the proper kit, and very few that say anything negative. But maybe the negative ones are just more polite. Let's have it out! I want to know if I offend you; I certainly don't mean to.

thank you all again....

#72 delaner

delaner

• 61 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 22:10

Svend, awesome video! Maybe next year you'd like to use some in-car video? I presume this is not for profit...

Fantastic video! I had to get the latest DivX codec, but now that I have it, I love it!

Very good job! Pass on my congratulations to Ronnie?

Cheers...

#73 Pedro 917

Pedro 917

• 1,767 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 22:47

When I saw the restored Yardley-BRM P160-001 for the first time with owner Nick Rini at the wheel, I really felt that there was something wrong with the picture. It was screaming for Pedro's or Jo's helmet.......
Ryan, I really appreciate the Cevert helmet. It brings back fond memories of a wonderful period in motor racing and in my personal life. My friend was a Rindt fan and lost his hero just like I did. He needed another hero and went for Cevert...... I remember painting his motorcycle-helmet in Cevert's colors. Those were the days!!!!
To me, somehow, the Cevert helmet makes the picture complete and I liked the sight of it at Goodwood :

Posted Image

#74 tyrrellp34

tyrrellp34

• 430 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 17:41

So, Francois Cevert's father was called Goldenberg, his mother was called Cevert. In fact Mr. Goldenberg was still married with another woman, Cevert's mum never had the choice to say "yes" to him.

But F. C. was always proud to be jewish and a bit russian

#75 Rediscoveryx

Rediscoveryx

• 1,459 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 19:45

Originally posted by Rob Ryder
This month Motors TV is showing a 25 minute tribute to Francois as part of the 'Motor Legend' series. It is a French fim, so ignore the terrible English dubbing and just enjoy the beautiful images... :love: :love:

Tuesday 14th at 2pm
Wednesday 15th at 9am
Wednesday 15th at 11pm
Thursday 16th at 7am
Thursday 16th at 7pm
Friday 17th at 3pm

Rob

If the program is what I think it is you don't want to miss it. It's a great tribute to Cevert :smoking:

#76 JacnGille

JacnGille

• 1,580 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 19:54

Originally posted by Rob Ryder

Tuesday 14th at 2pm
Wednesday 15th at 9am
Wednesday 15th at 11pm
Thursday 16th at 7am
Thursday 16th at 7pm
Friday 17th at 3pm

Rob

And here I sit on the opposite side of the Atlantic. :down:

#77 Maldwyn

Maldwyn

• 1,486 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 20:33

I never saw Francois Cevert race, and only became aware of him as my interest in motorsport grew a few years after his death, but I would just like to say a very big thank you to everyone here who has provided such great memories, moving tributes, as well as photos, video and the chance to see the cars he drove once again. The memory of Francois Cevert is alive, well and in good hands :)

#78 theunions

theunions

• 638 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 22:34

Originally posted by JacnGille
And here I sit on the opposite side of the Atlantic. :down:

Any chance of someone turning this into an MPEG so those of us outside Europe aren't left out? :)

#79 delaner

delaner

• 61 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 22:48

Just download the latest DivX codex and player... 5.1

search c/net: www.downloads.com for DivX and you'll see the divx pack. It took me a bit of doing, as well.

:D

Advertisement

#80 theunions

theunions

• 638 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 23:13

Actually, I was specifically referring to the MotorsTV show airing now.

#81 Flatin5th

Flatin5th

• 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 23:29

Here are the links to a Sports Illustrated article at the time.

http://tbk.fameflame...Article1_LQ.jpg
http://tbk.fameflame...Article2_LQ.jpg http://tbk.fameflame...Article3_LQ.jpg http://tbk.fameflame...Article4_LQ.jpg

#82 Svend

Svend

• 68 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 23:59

> Delaner

I passed on your compliments to Ronnie :)

The helmet issue is a difficult one. I think it also depends on the personality of the original driver and personal taste. Someone wearing a Senna-helmet leaves a bit of a weird taste in my mouth, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind seeing an Amon or Alesi-helmet in a period Ferrari. The Cevert helmet looked great too, a proper tribute to a racing hero.

The only slight disappointment at Goodwood this year was the guy running a Lotus 72 with an ugly helmet with some sort of bunny ears attached :lol: ; http://dutch.simraci...es/F1010005.htm

If I recall correctly there also was some discussion after this year's Goodwood Revival wether to use or not to use historically correct helmets.

#83 RZeemering

RZeemering

• 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 17:21

Originally posted by delaner
Svend, awesome video! Maybe next year you'd like to use some in-car video? I presume this is not for profit...

Fantastic video! I had to get the latest DivX codec, but now that I have it, I love it!

Very good job! Pass on my congratulations to Ronnie?

Cheers...

he did ;)

and i will like to thank u also for your compliments :)

Ronnie

ps.
i have sent u an e-mail

#84 MCS

MCS

• 3,530 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 19:41

I have a colour slide somewhere of Jacques Lafitte reading about Cevert's death in a newspaper laid out on top of a road car in the paddock at Oulton Park on Sunday 7th October. I'll see if I can locate it and then learn how to post images...He finished third, behind victor Alan Jones and Masami Kuwashima in the 30 lap John Player F3 race that afternoon in his BP Martini, but he was clearly affected by his countryman's tragic death.

MCS

#85 Ralliart

Ralliart

• 669 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 08:06

Since yesterday marked the 60th birthday of the late Francois Cevert more than one person has inquired about the film "The Quick And The Dead", it's appropriate to comment on both because Cevert was featured in the film. If memory serves, I saw the film the day it was released, in Hollywood, and sat through it twice, maybe three times. That was in 1974 and the film was entitled "One By One". The version I have, however, is entitled "The Quick And The Dead" and released in 1977. Directed by Claude Du Boc, produced by Pete Leavell, script by John Crowley, narration by Stacy Keach, music by Stomu Yamash'ta's East Wind and production/post production by Peter Samuelson (who worked on the film "Le Mans"). Cevert, Peter Revson and Mike Hailwood are interviewed by Peter Manso (who wrote "Vrrrooooom!" in '68) while Jackie Stewart does a lap in a convertible while director (and cameraman) Claude Du Boc documents it. Originally distributed by Columbia Pictures, my version was put out by Sierra Video Entertainment. I'll have to time it one of these days (along with converting it to DVD) but it is slightly different than the original version.

#86 bill moffat

bill moffat

• 1,407 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 09:30

I remember going to see "One by One" at a cinema in Chelsea (I don't think it made general release in the UK). I was thoroughly unimpressed by a film that was superficial, sensationalist and insensitive.

If it is re-born I would be inclined to avoid it.

#87 Buford

Buford

• 11,173 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 09:48

I have it on video. It is sensationalistic but also captures the danger of racing at the time realistically I think.

#88 Dave Ware

Dave Ware

• 746 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 18:26

The interviews with Cevert, Revson, and Hailwood are priceless. It's worth overlooking the film's shortcomings for the interviews.

Dave

#89 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 20:08

Does anyone in the UK have this film on video either for sale or loan?
Thanks
Rob

#90 Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor

• 1,093 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 21:18

I have a DVD version...I guess if you really wanted, I could loan it...if that is what you are suggesting? Or is that another one of these copyright laws :rolleyes: "This production must not be loaned, sold, or copied..." etc etc

#91 JohnH

JohnH

• 143 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 23:42

And Today the 27th would have been Revson's 65th birthday, I had no idea their b-days were that close.

JH

#92 ivandjj

ivandjj

• 98 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 21:18

saw it 1st time just recenly and was impressed. narration is pathetic but interwievs and racing shots are great and look very real. at least to me since i havent been around in 73 yet. uncomparably better than todays such films.
schekter/woodcote shot from pit wall camera and some of revsons answers are just unbelievable :eek:

#93 T54

T54

• 2,479 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 22:46

It was released on American TV (Discovery channel and History channel) recently and run about 10-15 times within the month of November 2003.
Thanks God for slightly better fashion and haircuts in today's era. Those guys were heroes but we all looked pretty stupid...

T54 :cat:

#94 wibblywobbly

wibblywobbly

• 287 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:08

I have some info for any Americans who are interested in this DVD. Just had a listen on my answering machine and low and behold, there was a message from Ron Hannity(sp) of Forever Films, the very same place Paul received his copy. If anyone is interested, their toll free message line is (610) 326 - 2268 or the direct line to the office (310) 458 - 3823. They are great people to deal with and are quick to ship.

#95 GregY

GregY

• 40 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 16:29

Is there any way to place a value on something like an autograph or autographed picture of Francois Cevert? I don't have one, but would be interested in getting one.

I know of an opportunity, but the price seems rather exorbitant. I guess it's a question of supply and demand. I doubt there are many people looking for Cevert autographs, but there probably aren't many of them in existence either.

Does anybody have or collect F1 driver autographs, or have any opinion on this subject?

Thanks.

Greg

#96 joe twyman

joe twyman

• 65 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 17:36

I collect autographs, and Cevert is certainly one of the more expensive ones.... www.autographs.co.uk have one for sale @ £425! the site is very good and very reputable!

Furthermore, if any Nostalgia forum users have any autographs they wish to get rid of, I am always interested in increasing my collection...

#97 Lotus23

Lotus23

• 1,006 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 00:13

I was surprised to find no listing for Ricardo Rodriguez' autograph.

Is the one which I have that unusual? I got it from him personally at Montlhery a couple of weeks before his passing.

#98 Buford

Buford

• 11,173 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 01:17

Wow - I wonder what my autograph book is worth. I don't have Cevert but I have Ray Harroun plus lots of F1 heroes and Indy 500 drivers. Who the hell has Ray Harroun??? Not many I bet.

http://forums.atlasf...=autograph book

#99 2F-001

2F-001

• 2,271 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 07:41

Hadn't given this a great deal of thought before, but maybe I should try to find my autograph collection (probably festering in my parents attic somewhere). From memory, I have: Siffert, McLaren, Rindt, Brian Muir, Hulme (maybe), G. Hill, Peterson, (plus many who are, thankfully, still with us).

Advertisement

#100 nick stone

nick stone

• 122 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:16

You could try the very comprehensive F1 section on Markus Brandes website autogramme.com