F1 fans look to bottom half of post!
I was bored at work today and got to chatting with a coworker who is also a NASCAR fan about what would be your ideal 4 car NASCAR Winston Cup team.
1. Must be current and active drivers(for F1 pick a driver who has started an F1 race within the past 6 years). Part time does count.
2. You must pick 4 drivers, (Two if F1).
3. One driver must be under 25 years of age(for F1 this can ONLY include a current GP2, GP3, NASCAR, or IndyCar driver).
4. Pick a manufacturer.
5. For extra points pick a crew chief(team principal) for each driver. This can include crew chiefs who are living, but retired.
6. If you are really bored you can assign a number to each driver/car.
Here is a nice little template:
Edited by SR388, 19 October 2013 - 14:12.