- - - - -

2013 FIA prize giving gala 6/12/14

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jimjimjeroo

jimjimjeroo

• 2,731 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 15:12

I have just seen an article about the gala announcing Michelin amongst others as an official partner! This could be and probably is something of nothing, but sure this is a slap in the face for Pirelli....

I know the FIA is more than just F1 but are Michelin involved in any other FIA run series? Or is it just the French connection?

Advertisement

#2 Module

Module

• 1,055 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 15:21

I have just seen an article about the gala announcing Michelin amongst others as an official partner! This could be and probably is something of nothing, but sure this is a slap in the face for Pirelli....

I know the FIA is more than just F1 but are Michelin involved in any other FIA run series? Or is it just the French connection?

Where? Any links or anything?

#3 Tonka

Tonka

• 834 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 15:28

F1 is the be all and end all of motorsport.  For every F1 racing mile, there are thousands more being driven all around the world in all kinds of vehicles.

Supporting the event this year are leading companies Michelin, Philips, Rolex and Volkswagen.

#4 Victor_RO

Victor_RO
  • RC Forum Host

• 6,067 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 15:45

Michelin is official tire supplier for the LMP1 (Audi and Toyota) and GTE-Pro (Aston Martin Racing, Porsche AG Team Manthey and AF Corse) factory teams in the World Endurance Championship and for most of the teams in the WRC.

#5 jimjimjeroo

jimjimjeroo

• 2,731 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 20:24

Cheers Vic, seem the article here

http://www.motorspor...ia-prize-giving