So, who will be in the top seats in four years time?, do you think that Lotus and other teams have been saved from crises?, have a guess :-) . My prediction:
Mercedes AMG F1: Have won 2 world championships since 2014, one for Hamilton and one for Rosberg.
1. Lewis Hamilton, world champion in 2014
2. Nico Rosberg, world champion 2015
Scuderia Ferrari: employ Adrian Newey for his final few years until his retirement, won the championship in 2017, the year after Alonso leaves.
3. Nico Hulkenberg, won the 2017 world championship
4. Sebastien Vettel, no more world championships yet
Mclaren-Honda, the bet on Honda engines pays off, winning both championships in 2016.
5. Kevin Magnusson, wins the world championship in 2016
6. Stoffel Vandoorne, comes 3rd in 2016
Red Bull-Renault: Slowly begin to drop down the order, no longer the works team as Renault rejoins F1 in 2015
7. Daniel Riccardo, best world championship result was 3rd in 2014
8. Jules Bianchi, waits in the ailing RB for a seat to open up at Ferrari
Renault, return as a manufacturer under new regulations, re buying the Enstone team
9. Romain Grosjean, unable to find a seat elsewhere, he is stuck at Enstone.
10. Robert Frijns
Sauber-Ferrari, manage to survive but only just on Russian money.
11. Antonio Felix da Costa, made the jump from former Toro Rosso team
12. Sergey Sirotkin, has failed to impress so far, may leave F1 next year
Infinity Racing-Mercedes, former Force India team is bought by Infinity (current sponsors of Lotus) after Vijay ruhs out of cash a few years ago
14. Daniel Kyvat, has been at the team a few years now.
Minardi, the Red Bull squad can no longer afford to keep Toro Rosso running, it is sold and renamed Minardi.
Williams, are still back markers, after Frank passes away, Claire trys to keep the team going.
18. Felipe Massa, his final season of F1
RUSSIAN TIME-Hyundai, Marussia fail to find money, their licence is bought by GP2 team RUSSIAN TIME
Volkswagen/Audi/Porsche, Caterham has gone from the grid, Volkswagen in one of its forms has taken up the spot with many of the engineers from Caterham.
22. Paul di Resta, bring in the scot from DTM to take the lead in the team.