Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Formula 1 proposes two mandatory pitstops for 2014


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tommay

Tommay
  • Member

  • 149 posts
  • Joined: July 13

Posted 29 November 2013 - 17:34

Surprised there was no topic on this so I thought I'd make one...

 

http://www.autosport...t.php/id/111657

 

 



Advertisement

#2 Holdenboy

Holdenboy
  • Member

  • 97 posts
  • Joined: August 13

Posted 29 November 2013 - 17:36

mandatory stops

mandatory tyres

mandated fuel control

 

 

smh....the plot thickens



#3 SenorSjon

SenorSjon
  • Member

  • 1,365 posts
  • Joined: March 12

Posted 29 November 2013 - 17:36

It is in the 2014 rules topic.



#4 Clatter

Clatter
  • Member

  • 27,210 posts
  • Joined: February 00

Posted 29 November 2013 - 17:45

 

 

Furthermore, drivers will not be allowed to use the 'prime' specification of tyres for more than 50 per cent of the race distance, while the 'option' compound will not be allowed to be used for more than 30 per cent of the race distance.

So that accounts for 80% of the race, what do they use for the other 20%. :p



#5 Gilles4Ever

Gilles4Ever
  • RC Forum Admin

  • 19,931 posts
  • Joined: June 04

Posted 29 November 2013 - 17:46

Surprised there was no topic on this so I thought I'd make one...

 

http://www.autosport...t.php/id/111657

Oh but there is. It is being discussed here http://forums.autosp...changes-merged/