AUTOSPORT magazine 5th December - printing errors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grayson

Grayson
  • Autosport digital product manager

• 3,497 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 00:21

Due to a printing mistake, a nine-page editorial section of this week’s AUTOSPORT magazine was erroneously replaced by some of last week’s pages. It means that the World Rally Championship review, Sebastien Ogier Inside Line, WTCC review, Race Centre and opening page of the Christmas Gift Guide are absent from the print version of the magazine. We would like to apologise for the error.

We will reprint all this content in future issues.

For those of you who are subscribers to the magazine, you can read the full digital edition (without any such errors) by clicking here. If you have forgotten your password, you can get a reminder here. And if you are a subscriber who hasn't yet activated your online access, you can do so here.

For anyone who has bought the magazine and would like a free digital version (in which all the content is correct) as recompense for the missing articles, please email missingpages@autosport.com with the subject line ‘Autosport issue’.

And finally, if you would like to view the missing pages without the rest of the magazine, you can take a look here.

For any other questions or queries, you can get in touch with me on the forums or at simon.grayson@haymarket.com

Advertisement

#2 babbel

babbel

• 2,746 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:55

Hurray for digital content!  ;)

#3 Imperial

Imperial

• 4,820 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 22:15

As a print subscriber I'd love to simply start receiving my issue on Thursday's again, not Saturday's...

#4 275 GTB-4

275 GTB-4

• 8,274 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 22:29

The advertising banner that takes an appreciable amount of time to load (towards top centre) now overlaps the login box and the box can't be dragged and dropped out of the way....makes it hard to logon.

I'm running IE 11.09600.16428

Update: two other sites similarly effected :-(

Edited by 275 GTB-4, 07 December 2013 - 06:52.

#5 Rob29

Rob29

• 3,582 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:32

As a print subscriber I'd love to simply start receiving my issue on Thursday's again, not Saturday's...

One reason I decided not to subscribe-cannot rely on postal service to deliver on time.Glad I read this message before going out to buy this issue from Tescos.As it came in plastic bag with demon Tweeks catalogue & 2014 Directory unable to check pages before purchase!

Fortunately missing page I would have most missed-race reports from around the world I had already seen here.Have 'Motorsport News' on line subscription and also have difficulty reading on screen.Have decided to cancell this.