quasi C, on 13 Dec 2013 - 14:57, said:
There's a long interview with Aldo Costa in this weeks Autosprint. I'll translate a few snippets.
- Car is in production just front/rear wing and 'wheel area' remain to be finalized.
- As a general point for '14 top speeds will be higher.
- Rear wheels will be under greater stress but Pirelli is taking this into account. "we'll see".
- We consider ours to be the best driver pairing in F1.
- The new 'dashboards' will give drivers a lot more information.
- Drivers will have to take care of fuel consumption during the race.
There's a ton more in there but would probably get in trouble for further translation.