Photo

Christmas mega quiz

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wattoroos

wattoroos

• 1,738 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:07

The answers to questions 40 and 44 (both moto gp) are incorrect, Marc Marquez failed to finish on the podium twice (Italy and Australia), not 0 which was the 'correct answer' and Marquez finished 34 points ahead of Pedrosa not 7, did anyone elses quizzes have this problem or am I wrong?

Advertisement

#2 Victor_RO

Victor_RO
  • RC Forum Host

• 6,067 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:04

Also, question 32 is wrong. It is Buddy Lazier in that picture, but the driver that failed to qualify was Michel Jourdain Jr. Lazier qualified 32nd and retired after 44 laps with mechanical issues.

#3 scheivlak

scheivlak

• 16,488 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 15:23

Other mistakes: the quote after the Spanish GP is wrongly attributed to di Montezemolo (should be: Mateschitz) and a certain Jeremy Williams (I wondered who the hell that was) never got any pole....

#4 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 16:09

Also, question 32 is wrong. It is Buddy Lazier in that picture, but the driver that failed to qualify was Michel Jourdain Jr. Lazier qualified 32nd and retired after 44 laps with mechanical issues.

It is Bell in the picture(and the listed 'correct' answer) but Jourdain was the only driver bumped.

#5 LB

LB

• 13,566 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 18:37

Other mistakes: the quote after the Spanish GP is wrongly attributed to di Montezemolo (should be: Mateschitz) and a certain Jeremy Williams (I wondered who the hell that was) never got any pole....

Jeremy McWilliams did (Australia 2002) I'm not sure if you know that or not and are just pointing out the surname error

#6 scheivlak

scheivlak

• 16,488 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 13:06

Jeremy McWilliams did (Australia 2002) I'm not sure if you know that or not and are just pointing out the surname error

I remember him of course, but while doing the quiz I just could not make a connection between the name "Williams" and a Moto GP pole.