Photo

Charles Montier and the racing Fords - New Book

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisM

ChrisM

• 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:18

I am not sure if I am in the right place here, if not, I guess a moderator will move this. 

I have just published Montier and the French Racing Fords, which is now available from me at;

cmscarstuff@bigpond.com for US$20 including postage anywhere.

My reason for posting it here is that while researching the history of Charles Montier I came across several erroneous posts on many internet sites and forums, and there is a worry that these days, once something appears on the internet and then is found through a Google search, it must be fact.

Beware.

I have tried to post the official 'blurb' here, and a scan of the cover, but nothing seems to be working, so if anyone is interested they can email me at the above address for more info.

Advertisement

#2 helioseism

helioseism

• 1,429 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 15:31

Sounds interesting!!! You would probably get more visibility if you posted this in the book thread: Link

#3 Tuboscocca

Tuboscocca

• 1,324 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 15:46

I am not sure if I am in the right place here, if not, I guess a moderator will move this. 

I have just published Montier and the French Racing Fords, which is now available from me at;

cmscarstuff@bigpond.com for US$20 including postage anywhere.

My reason for posting it here is that while researching the history of Charles Montier I came across several erroneous posts on many internet sites and forums, and there is a worry that these days, once something appears on the internet and then is found through a Google search, it must be fact.

Beware.

I have tried to post the official 'blurb' here, and a scan of the cover, but nothing seems to be working, so if anyone is interested they can email me at the above address for more info.

Or this one.

http://www.velocetod...h-racing-fords/

Michael

#4 ChrisM

ChrisM

• 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 23:53

Thanks Michael.

The book is also available from the publisher at the VeloceToday link you posted. 

For anyone ordering from the USA or Canada it is probably better to order from that link.

I am handling sales to UK, Europe and Australia etc.

For more info see www.velocetoday.com

or email me direct at;

cmscarstuff@bigpond.com.

Thanks,

Chris