Michael Schumacher

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 wonk123

wonk123

• 1,658 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:25

Can we please have the Michael Schumacher thread reopened

TRAGIC DEVELOPMENT: Formula One champion Michael Schumacher could remain in a coma for the rest of his life, after he suffered significant brain injuries in a skiing accident. Doctors say Schumacher isn’t responding to treatment, and they won’t attempt to wake him unless there is a major improvement. We'll bring you more details in our afternoon bulletins and in 9 News at 6.00pm on Channel 9. ‪#‎Schumacher‬ ‪#‎9News‬

Very sad if this is true

edited to add

Looks like Channel 9 in Australia just sensationalising and old report in a magazine. Very poor form. Got a massive shock when it was sent to me, and posted it here without checking the facts. My apologies.

Delete this thread if neccesary

Edited by wonk123, 16 January 2014 - 04:34.

Advertisement

#2 Falcao

Falcao

• 46 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:35

This is just speculation from 'experts' who are putting two and two together from the bit part information they've received from various media outlets.

I wish the whore-mongering would stop in the media and people would just sit patiently for official updates. 

Channel 9 disgusts me, I remember when they used to be a serious media outlet. 

#3 Gilles4Ever

Gilles4Ever
  • RC Forum Admin

• 24,873 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:31

Contact one of the moderation team if there is news and the thread needs to be re-opened. Do not start new threads.