Photo

Ayrton Senna - audio help needed please

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cturvf1

cturvf1

• 16 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 21:11

to cut a very long story short i am looking for audio of Ayrton Senna - speaking english - that i can download then transfer onto my ipod.

dores anyone know of any good audio out there please?? not worried if its visual and i can just take the audio from it....the Senna film is no good because of the foreign bits/subtitles.

im running the silverstone half marathon....i have the senna 's' logo tattooed on my ankle for inspiration and when i started running silverstone seemed the apt choice for my first half marathon.....when i complete it my treat to myself will be getting 'you can fly very high' tattooed too - its taken from a quote of his i love.

why am i telling you this...well by part way of explaining why i would like this audio...im a massive fan and find him massively inspirational....due to various reasons im struggling a bit with my training and one of my failings as a person is that i go 'oh i cant'....i do not want to do this and i want to finish(and get my next tattoo!!)....in the past at the gym ive gone onto youtube and put videos and things on my iphone and its really given me oomph and kept me going,obviously i cant do that pootling round silverstone so there came the audio thought!!!

really would appreciate the help if anyone has any!!

Advertisement

#2 sennafan24

sennafan24

• 8,362 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 22:41

I have this stored onto my phone for when I need a dose of inspiration.

#3 Michael Ferner

Michael Ferner

• 7,180 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 18:31

If you "do not want to do this", then don't - tattoos are ugly, and you'll hate it once you've grown up.

Edited by Michael Ferner, 06 February 2014 - 18:33.

#4 sennafan24

sennafan24

• 8,362 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 23:43

If you "do not want to do this", then don't - tattoos are ugly, and you'll hate it once you've grown up.

I do not think he is on about the tattoo. I think he means he does not want to give up on training for the marathon he is running.

I do not like tattoos myself, but if I was to have one, I might have a Senna quote myself

#5 cturvf1

cturvf1

• 16 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 13:31

I do not think he is on about the tattoo. I think he means he does not want to give up on training for the marathon he is running.

I do not like tattoos myself, but if I was to have one, I might have a Senna quote myself

im a girl ;-) hehehe!

and yes i meant the half marathon....when things are hard i tend to think oh i cant and give up! not very senna - esque  and as i find him inspirational the audio is something that would help me though that! thankyou sennafan for your clip,its been added.

tattoos are very much each to their own i feel,no need for rude comments....some people like them,some people dont! i dont like rude comments and feel there is no need to be rude to others when there is no need for it! makes me slightly more grown up i feel than insulting someone because they like something i dont! ;-)

also sennafan - love the fact that the first one on your link is the quote that ends with the tattoo i'll be getting as a treat for completing this!!!

Edited by cturvf1, 07 February 2014 - 13:34.

#6 sennafan24

sennafan24

• 8,362 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 14:03

im a girl ;-) hehehe!

and yes i meant the half marathon....when things are hard i tend to think oh i cant and give up! not very senna - esque  and as i find him inspirational the audio is something that would help me though that! thankyou sennafan for your clip,its been added.

tattoos are very much each to their own i feel,no need for rude comments....some people like them,some people dont! i dont like rude comments and feel there is no need to be rude to others when there is no need for it! makes me slightly more grown up i feel than insulting someone because they like something i dont! ;-)

also sennafan - love the fact that the first one on your link is the quote that ends with the tattoo i'll be getting as a treat for completing this!!!

Apologies for assuming your gender, and if I offended you with my comments about not liking tattoos.

Good luck with your half marathon, hope you do well  :up:

#7 cturvf1

cturvf1

• 16 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 14:30

Apologies for assuming your gender, and if I offended you with my comments about not liking tattoos.

Good luck with your half marathon, hope you do well  :up:

not at all offended by your comments hun.....indeed my husband and dad dont really like them either....my husband doesnt 'mind' mine but doesnt really see why i would like/want and would never have any himself.....my dad hates them,doesnt see the point etc yet recommended the tattooist and came with me for my senna 's' one,lol!!

thankyou for the luck - i may need it!!

#8 LotusElise

LotusElise

• 888 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 16:58

Have you tried looking on Tumblr? Senna has a bit of a following on there at the moment, and it's the sort of place audio clips get shared.

#9 Michael Ferner

Michael Ferner

• 7,180 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 17:49

If offering free advice is considered rude, then I guess I am guilty, but trust me, my intention was anything but rude! You make your choices etc. so good luck on both of your plans.