- - - - -

DTM Experience (Raceroom DLC)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Red17

Red17

• 3,349 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 17:07

Just noticed that there is an official DTM game this year while browsing the DTM website. But it looks like it's actually a DLC for Raceroom and I read some ver harsh reviews for Raceroom which includes lack of multiplayer. The DLC is also available on the steam store.

This is when it becomes odd, the DTM website also offers a "season pass" (for more money of course) that promisses 2014 content (the "game" covers the 2013 season only) that includes "multiplayer". The steam store page makes no mention of 2014 content.

Anyone has tried raceroom? And yes, im still due to dip my money into Assetto Corsa, but im still on the fence on that one as well.

Advertisement

#2 DarthWillie

DarthWillie

• 1,718 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:25

no pit stops, no multiplayer yet, raceroom and DTM are not ready at all. Race room also doesn't have the option to insert your own skins, instead you have to buy them  :drunk: 

From the guys who made raco07 this is a poor effort. But there are signs they will start to improve so keep you hopes up. Multiplayer for DTM will be in the 2014 version, not this one.

(and don't get me started on the menu structure, designed by Satan himself  :p  )