- - - - -

malay gp: cars

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paco

Paco

• 7,251 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:57

1. Wow the McLaren, Williams and Sauber liveries are horrible. I can't recall a time when so much of grid looked so barren and uninspired. 2. Wow the cars look ridiculously slow going in and out of cars. 3. Watching the bbc broadcast, you could hardly even hear the engines, sounded like a deep grunt. Overall, now that I'm getting used to the new regs etc.. major thumbs down. For the past few years, I have watched fewer and fewer races and that trend doesn't seem to be reversed.

Advertisement

#2 Paco

Paco

• 7,251 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:03

2.. in and out of corners.. not cars lol.

#3 V8 Fireworks

V8 Fireworks

• 10,824 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:05

1. Wow the McLaren, Williams and Sauber liveries are horrible. I can't recall a time when so much of grid looked so barren and uninspired. 2. Wow the cars look ridiculously slow going in and out of cars. 3. Watching the bbc broadcast, you could hardly even hear the engines, sounded like a deep grunt. Overall, now that I'm getting used to the new regs etc.. major thumbs down. For the past few years, I have watched fewer and fewer races and that trend doesn't seem to be reversed.

1. Liveries look great  :confused:

2. Agree, they look as slow in corners as older CART cars.

3. Yep, sound terrible.

Nothing wrong with V6 turbo, but the implementation has too much hybrid % IMO.  Maybe downforce reduction was too excessive this time too. (Much) slower than GP2??

Edited by V8 Fireworks, 30 March 2014 - 10:06.