Maserati 100

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eeyore48

eeyore48

• 92 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 18:25

Hi, all.

The old, grey donkey is trying to put together a display of photographs, models and cars in recognition of Maserati's 100th year. I need suitable items or leads to people who may be inclined to help. I am unable to publish too many details but am promised free quality Italian wine, the services of a top Italian chef and free food for all IF I can pull it togetherSo far I have a gallery, a Merak SS, some fabulous photographs, a few beautiful model cars and the possibility of a Tipo 61 for 1 day/nite only. PLEASE give it some thought and help if you can. Naturally all TNFers will be invited.

Thanks .

Eeyore48

Advertisement

#2 Slurp1955

Slurp1955

• 459 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 19:06

Dear Eeyore, I am quite local to your good self (Cheadle Hulme)and I have a copy of the splendid box "Archivio Maserati" if you want to borrow it for your display. It's repro engineering drawings, vehicle literature, even a copy of the original sketch for the trident badge from Modena. Sadly my two routes to actual cars are closed. My mate Suresh's Cambiocorsa is in Belfast, other mate Johnner's very tatty Biturbo "was swapped for a bag of cheese and onion crisps!" regards JohnP

#3 eeyore48

eeyore48

• 92 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 19:21

Thank you, Slurp 1955. That's a nice start. Can we arrange a meeting sometime? If i do a crisp retro I'll be in touch with your friend. Meanwhile ...anyone got a tatty Biturbo etc to exchange for flavoured potato slices?

#4 Slurp1955

Slurp1955

• 459 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 19:36

PM me with your details. I'm in Congleton quite frequently, as my sister and family live at the top of the town, JohnP