* * * * * 2 votes

2 new teams in F1 in 2015

• Please log in to reply
557 replies to this topic

#551 FullThrottleF1

FullThrottleF1

• 386 posts

Posted Today, 11:21

The article raises a few interesting questions. With the cars being built and just the FIA formalities to get out of the way, How much slower will the 2015 car be than the 2015 Marussia's and Caterhams? Who will drive at such short notice? Will a years advantage put them ahead of Haas in 2016?

Advertisement

#552 KWSN - DSM

KWSN - DSM

• 8,046 posts

Posted Today, 11:54

With as little factual stuff about this, I have a hard time thinking that they will be on the grid in 2015 and if they will ever be on the grid.

:cool:

#553 turssi

turssi

• 1,147 posts

Posted Today, 11:59

Yeah the topic could be altered from two new teams tô no new teams in 2015

#554 FullThrottleF1

FullThrottleF1

• 386 posts

Posted Today, 13:32

Be gone you haters who only say bad things!

#555 KWSN - DSM

KWSN - DSM

• 8,046 posts

Posted Today, 13:53

Be gone you haters who only say bad things!

Ehhhh..... not sure what bad things I said. I merely point out that half a year before 2015 the Forza Rosso team is yet to be officially launched, and confirmed by the FIA. I am on record many places here for saying that anyone wanting to field a car should be allowed.

So bad???

:cool:

#556 FullThrottleF1

FullThrottleF1

• 386 posts

Posted Today, 14:01

Lotus in 2010 wasn't confirmed until September, so I am holding out 'till then :cat: 

#557 BRG

BRG

• 11,426 posts

Posted Today, 18:55

...his technical team in Germany is designing and building the Forza Rossa cars

Technical team?   Is this his LMP2 team?  Designing and building a F1 car is a bit more challenging than running a customer LMP2 car.  

Mange aside, Kolles is just a sort of chancer, a Del-Boy character but with dental qualifications.  I have zero faith in his ability to deliver any of his claims.

#558 ensign14

ensign14

• 36,827 posts

Posted Today, 19:15

Mange aside, Kolles is just a sort of chancer, a Del-Boy character but with dental qualifications.  I have zero faith in his ability to deliver any of his claims.

I've grown to like Kolles.  He has a Keith Richardsesque ability to keep going when all around are dying off.  We need a few other buggers with his stubbornness.