* * * - - 5 votes

Lewis Hamilton vs Nico Rosberg 2014 part IV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3902 replies to this topic

#3901 garagetinkerer

garagetinkerer

• 2,300 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 15:42

No we don't necessarily, you are just using your own interpretation which isn't necessarily accurate. My 'playing it cute' is helping the discussion about as much as your accusations of what Hamilton was implying.

All he said was 'I wish you could see the data' - That way people could see for themselves and make up their own minds.

The data is what it is. Whatever the FIA then decide to do is for a reason.

No, 'Hamilton implied Rosberg cheated' is something people can keep saying, 'Rosberg may have cheated' is a fact. You can't necessarily prove or disprove intent. Warwick's opinion is no better than that of Hamilton who knows Nico better and has studied his data more, not that Lewis ever actually accused him anyway.

Right... Hamilton only meant to say that Rosberg didn't do it by suggesting "i wish you could see the data." Or, was it that he was saying Rosberg is a spectacular driver? :drunk: It is curious (may be that is what was implied) that most media outlets also understood it the same way that most of us here (and elsewhere) in the forums did.

Surely the people (media/ fans) took it very well last time around when the FIA investigated McLaren in 2007, post Monaco GP. Do you want to guess who it was, on basis of whose comments FIA investigated the team in question?

Is it that you want me to blindly praise a driver you like, while not commenting on anything negative at all? In which case, i'd understand your stance...

By the way, my original reply was to a poster who was suggesting that Mercedes do prefer Rosberg over Hamilton. I was only attempting to answer why they may do so...

This will be my last reply to you on this...

Advertisement

#3902 garagetinkerer

garagetinkerer

• 2,300 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 15:44

Tbh, seahawk, now it's just 'Macca might take Hamilton back if Alonso says no', I'm not seeing it as anything I didn't assume was already the case anyway. But should there be any news of him being all "Tell me more, Uncle Ron" rather than polite acknowledgement of interest expressed, I will be all over it.

:rotfl: :up:

Nothing wrong with using the race card, as F1 is about racing.  So far there are 8 cards to choose from, Australia, Malaysia, Bahrain, China, Spain, Monaco, Canada and Austria.  Hamilton owns 4 of those race cards, so he should use that to his advantage.

Thank you... for making it less uncomfortable :)

#3903 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,055 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 16:09

Our story continues here:

http://forums.autosp...rg-2014-part-v/