Photo

Stephen South biography to be published 2015 - memories, photographs wanted

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DMB81

DMB81

• 50 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:43

I recently posted a topic regarding Stephen South and the book I am writing on the former 'brit' ace.

I would very much like to hear from anyone who has photographs from Stephen's career in FF1600,F.3,F.2, Aurora, F.1 Testing, Can-Am.. ...especially keen on previously unseen/unpublished work.

I have the approval of Stephen and he has offered help with clarification of matters of fact and has so far exceeded my expectations.

I have made contact with a number of people involved in Stephen's career from his Karting days thru to Can-Am, there contributions have added enormously to the story, many recalling previously untold stories of Stephen.

If any TNF member has any memories of seeing Stephen race or of anything you think is relevant, I would be delighted to hear from you.

I can be contacted on banks7777@btinternet.com. if you would like to make contact  and supply a contact number, I will contact you by return.

I fully intend to do the best job I possibly can, If i can follow Stephen's example of dedication and professionalism then hopefully the end result will be well received.

I will post updates on a regular basis on the progress and a publication date when i can confirm

Thank-you

Darren Banks