Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2inTo – IndyCar Toronto Double Header

• Please log in to reply
939 replies to this topic

Poll: Yup, I wasn't feeling very imaginative with my question this week... (68 member(s) have cast votes)

Why will we be talking about Power this weekend?

1. Aggressive blocking (3 votes [4.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.41%

2. Taking out Pagenaud again (6 votes [8.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

3. Speeding in the pitlane (2 votes [2.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

4. Hideous bad luck in the final laps (4 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

5. Using colourful language or gestures (3 votes [4.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.41%

6. Sato (7 votes [10.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.29%

7. All of the above (43 votes [63.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 11,278 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:03

Standings

1. Castroneves – 471 points

2. Power – 462 points

3. Hunter-Reay – 439 points

4. Pagenaud – 421 points

5. Montoya – 405 points

frasier-monorail.jpg

Frasier Crane in front of the CN Tower. Yes.

Hello folks! In typical IndyCar fashion, I've commandeered the writing rights to this thread by screaming loudly and preparing to act indignantly if anybody challenged me. After a year of blagging history essays and supervisions whilst giving the vague impression that I have a clue what I'm talking about (one of my best essays in my exams comprised my misspelling the name of the central historian throughout – make of that what you will!), I finally have the time – and the right type of insanity – to give this a bash again. What you'll find here is my rather poor, British impression of the wonderful threads we have been blessed with so far by Risil, Andrew Hope and gang. So, basically, the sooner you read this, the sooner you can get back to something quality and American (it's hard to say if the two necessarily go together). Let's get to work, shall we?

Let's get the dull stuff out of the way: what has happened so far this season? Well, it's been the normal maelstrom of mania and maniacal driving – culminating in that multi-car leaders' pileup at Long Beach and that most peculiar phenomenon of Carlos Huertas winning at Detroit. Castroneves finds himself in the championship lead with a string of strong results, despite having fewer victories than Power, Hunter-Reay or Pagenaud. Power currently sits in second despite a series of farcical errors, penalties and the occasional piece of bad luck. Indy 500 winner Hunter-Reay got his championship campaign back on track with a last-gasp victory last time out at Iowa (CORN!!!), having strung together a chain of poor results up to that point. Pagenaud sits in fourth after inexplicably ghosting his way to the front of many road and street course races whilst falling victim to Power's stupidity on a couple of occasions. Montoya, seemingly everybody's favourite at the moment, has finally started to recapture his former glory after a shaky return to the series and now sits in a strong position to contend for the title having got a win under his belt at Pocono.

Last time out, we were at Iowa. Or rather, the Americans were at Iowa and us Europeans either recorded the race or skipped it entirely. In what proved to be an intriguing race, Brazil represented by Kanaan and Castroneves sought to right the wrong that was their World Cup defeat. Yet, with only a few laps to go, Kanaan was forced to relinquish the lead – and with it the pride of a nation – to Hunter-Reay, who otherwise had an anonymous evening sitting around tenth most of the race. Carpenter did something stupid and Montoya wasn't happy. Power might have done something stupid, I can't quite remember... oh that's right, he dropped back with a few laps to go for some strange reason. So, Power has had his fill of occasional bad luck and by the law of averages looks set to return to doing something stupid just in time for our wonderful street course doubleheader. Balance has been restored to the universe.

Now we're all caught up, what's happening this weekend?

2inTo – Toronto Double Header

Tremblant.gif

Where we wish we were heading – but alas, we're not...

indycar-toronto-track-map-inline.jpg

Yup, we're at another street course instead. One of the more amusing ones, in fairness – because if you watch IndyCar for anything other than the hijinks of Power and Sato, you're in the minority!

Lies, damned lies and statistics – sounds like my history degree in a nutshell!

Track length: 1.755 miles*

Race length: 85 laps

Green flag (Toron-go – because I clearly did not steal this off Risil): Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th, 3:45pm ET (8:45pm BST)

That's right people, we're off on that annual pilgrimage to the Holy Land of maple syrup, affability and free healthcare. Last year, honours went to Scott Dixon in both races; this year Ganassi would love to simply win a race! We also witnessed that wonderful occurrence: not just one Bourdais podium, but two. Oh, and this too, which summed up Bourdais' luck last year quite nicely. Only in IndyCar.

If you have repressed the horrors of last year's races, good news! You can relive the trauma by clicking the links below:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZYmQniRAI5g

https://www.youtube....h?v=x0T6xqN1eok

*I do apologise folks, but I found this out on Wikipedia. I hang my head in shame.

Muppet's responsible drinking game

Just to add a little whimsy to the proceedings, feel free to partake in a drinking game I've created (which, of course, should be done with non-alcoholic drinks – since this is a responsible drinking game!) – because clearly the series needs it. The rules are as follows:

Have a sip when:

• You hear the phrases “Sunoco”, “shophonda.com”, “Verizon”, “Holmatro safety crew” or “Firestone”.

• Sato makes a banzai overtaking manoeuvre (regardless of whether it succeeds or not).

• There's a caution.

• Power finds himself in the lead for an inexplicable reason.

• The commentators insightfully remark that Kimball is diabetic.

• There's an advert.

Finish your drink when:

• Sato crashes.

• Power does something stupid (I will leave it to you guys to define what “stupid” entails!).

• Something unlucky happens to Newgarden.

• It becomes apparent Pagenaud is ghosting his way to the front.

Finish the bottle (of lemonade or coke, I would assume – but who knows, maybe you'll be rebellious and go for something as strong as... oh, I don't know... Fanta?) if:

• Power flips the bird.

• Sato wins.

• Bourdais says “I surrender!”.

• The commentators pronounce “Aleshin” correctly.

That's all folks!

On a final note, I do hope that Jack Hawksworth has no problems getting back into America after the race (and yes, I'm inclined to suggest that Bryan Herta can't afford anything more than a Winnebago for this inconvenient jaunt across the border!).

Have fun everyone.

Advertisement

#2 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • Racing Sims Forum Host

• 46,505 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:15

Great OP!

Frasier Crane in front of the CN Tower. Yes.

It's not the Seattle Space Needle?

“shophonda.com”

Clearly pronounced "shof-onda".

Fanta?)

Lemon Fanta of course.

#3 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 11,278 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:22

It's not the Seattle Space Needle?

Absolutely not. It's the CN Tower. Look, it's pointy.

;)

#4 Marc Sproule

Marc Sproule

• 984 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:41

and speaking of mont tremblant.........

https://www.flickr.c...157623186773769

and if i were going to be in toronto this weekend i would make sure i hit montreal smoke meat and the ace for grub.

#5 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,862 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:40

Absolutely not. It's the CN Tower. Look, it's pointy.

;)

There's someone on line one who says you're wrong. :p

cheers-bebe-neuwirth-l.jpg

#6 RAGE12463

RAGE12463

• 177 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 14:13

the monorail (and sign) gives it away :p

Edited by RAGE12463, 15 July 2014 - 14:14.

#7 SR388

SR388

• 5,683 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 14:30

I've never been to Canada.

#8 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 14:37

And the entire premise of the series. 

But Washington is really close to Vancouver. And that's both Canada AND Indycar relevant.

Oh, and. Weird coincidence. Don't know why I didn't think of this...

https://www.youtube....rASfv6UAZ8#t=57

Edited by Ross Stonefeld, 15 July 2014 - 14:38.

#9 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,862 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 14:50

the monorail (and sign) gives it away :p

Not to mention that the picture is a still from the episode in which Frasier and Niles spend most of the day trying - and failing - to get to the celebration of Frasier Crane Day. In Seattle. However, the OP should get the significance of my post - assuming his memory hasn't been addled by too many years of university ...

#10 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 11,278 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 15:10

^ I do indeed! And I do hope nobody thinks I was being serious about that being the CN Tower, it was the best Frasier-based joke I could come up with as a continuation of the Frasier love in the last thread I wrote!

It's the Hinchtown Countdown, people! Three days to go!

10378926_10152158669342687_3402312541384

Edited by Muppetmad, 15 July 2014 - 15:16.

#11 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 15:17

Montoyamobile

10492283_10152132357047003_6377942558364

#12 Risil

Risil
  • Administrator

• 61,765 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 18:35

Yay Toronto! Thanks for the OP. I like it and I like racing fans who are unaccountably taking humanities degrees (I was one too).

Is qualifying on Friday or Saturday morning?

#13 paulb

paulb

• 11,257 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 19:02

Regarding the drinking game, I have a very important question: Is a sip required when a block of adverts start or when a new advert starts?  My liver needs to be alerted if its the latter.

Secondly, (I apologize if this was answered elsewhere) what is the proper pronunciation of teh Russian rocket's last name?

Thanks and fun OP. Bonus points for the Fraser inclusion, particularly for capturing him in a non-natural, outdoor habitat.

#14 Radoye

Radoye

• 3,371 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 19:40

Secondly, (I apologize if this was answered elsewhere) what is the proper pronunciation of teh Russian rocket's last name?

https://translate.go...m/#ru/en/Алёшин

Click on the little loudspeaker icon. :)

#15 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 11,278 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 19:53

Is qualifying on Friday or Saturday morning?

It is on Saturday morning, 10am.

Regarding the drinking game, I have a very important question: Is a sip required when a block of adverts start or when a new advert starts?  My liver needs to be alerted if its the latter.

When a block of adverts starts - I agree that the latter would be quite excessive  ;)

#16 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • RC Forum Host

• 9,226 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 19:57

Well done on the OP. :up: Didn't know there were so many people here who liked Frasier. :lol: Speaking of which:

And I do hope nobody thinks I was being serious about that being the CN Tower, it was the best Frasier-based joke I could come up with as a continuation of the Frasier love in the last thread I wrote!

Not sure about that:

On a final note, I do hope that Jack Hawksworth has no problems getting back into America after the race (and yes, I'm inclined to suggest that Bryan Herta can't afford anything more than a Winnebago for this inconvenient jaunt across the border!).

I seem to recall an episode in which Daphne was accidentally smuggled into Canada in the back of a Winnebago. One of many that included the Winnebago as a plotline, to the best of my recollection. So if this was intentional, I caught it. If it wasn't, well, I still caught it. :p

~*~

I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that Will Power will be someone to watch this weekend. If he can prevent himself from aggressively blocking, taking out Pagenaud, speeding in the pit lane, having hideous bad luck in the final laps, using colourful language and gestures--all while not Sato--he should be fine.

Edited by Afterburner, 15 July 2014 - 19:58.

#17 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,862 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 20:25

Well done on the OP. :up: Didn't know there were so many people here who liked Frasier. :lol: Speaking of which:

Not sure about that:
I seem to recall an episode in which Daphne was accidentally smuggled into Canada in the back of a Winnebago. One of many that included the Winnebago as a plotline, to the best of my recollection. So if this was intentional, I caught it. If it wasn't, well, I still caught it. :p

You didn't click the link, did you? :lol:

#18 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • RC Forum Host

• 9,226 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 20:29

You didn't click the link, did you? :lol:

FML. :rotfl:

#19 MattPete

MattPete

• 2,633 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 00:13

https://translate.go...m/#ru/en/Алёшин

Click on the little loudspeaker icon. :)

So...it's pretty much pronounced "ah lotion".

I think the problem is the translation from Cyrillic to Latin alphabet.  I have a friend, Artem, who's name should probably be spell Artyom using the Latin alphabet.

wikipedia has a Cyrillic to Latin translation chart, and the Gost 2002 seems the most accurate: "Alyoshin"

Advertisement

#20 teejay

teejay

• 6,130 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 00:22

Great OP.

Go Monty.

Looking forward to Marco Andretti doing well, he is strong on street courses yeah?

#21 whitewaterMkII

whitewaterMkII

• 7,073 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:38

If this thread is a version what is going to happen on Sat and Sun, I'm definitely watching it. Should be epic.

:drunk:

#22 HaydenFan

HaydenFan

• 2,319 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:48

Looking forward to Marco Andretti doing well, he is strong on street courses yeah?

As good as Power is of c**king up. Or Sato putting himself in the wall. 

Can't predict Toronto (well can't predict IndyCar), so won't say winners. Just that I expect about 12-14 cars to finish. About 35% of laps run under caution. And I predict a driver/owner apiece from Penske, Ganassi, and Andretti to say something about how big of a c**t a driver from one of the other Big Three are. Most centered around Power. 

Oh, and I expect to see Ed Carpenter complain about something. He's not in the car, so he could get some face time during the race.

#23 whitewaterMkII

whitewaterMkII

• 7,073 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:00

Montoyamobile

10492283_10152132357047003_6377942558364

That's not bad.

I'm waiting for someone to use this stuff for a paint job.

Vantablack

surrey-nanosystems-vantablack-very-black

#24 MightyMoose

MightyMoose
  • RC Forum Host

• 1,188 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:38

Another quality OP, you Indycar fans keep raising the level - good stuff.

Oh Toronto, I would like to say I enjoy these races, but sadly I'm struggling to think of a race that wasn't woeful until someone did something muppety..... now of course we have Sato & Aleshin and I think we need a perma-cam on AJ just in case those 2 get together once more. 

Now I know AJ is getting on a bit and I'm far from a svelte ninja anymore but man is he a human or a hippo?  He's about as angry as a hippo these days.  He's also the reason you need a wide-screen TV.  I think anytime he gets interviewed it needs a side by side ad running for Diabetes care.... oh god, Kimball might just end up driving for him in some nightmare advert-centric future (previewed by ABC race coverage).

Enough random trash talk, give me 1 good race out of 2 and I'll be a happy lad, not expecting too much, hoping for none of the Penske's to win - just can't get on board the JPM bandwagon, never liked HCN & Power is being a dick virtually every race so he's out too.

Ok, stick my cash on Pagenaud.  Wouldn't object to TK scoring well either.

#25 teejay

teejay

• 6,130 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:50

There's someone on line one who says you're wrong. :p

cheers-bebe-neuwirth-l.jpg

Actually looks like a young Michael Andretti just behind her.....

#26 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • Racing Sims Forum Host

• 46,505 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:57

Actually looks like a young Michael Andretti just behind her.....

Possibly Stirling Moss behind him.

#27 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,862 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:54

Now I know AJ is getting on a bit and I'm far from a svelte ninja anymore but man is he a human or a hippo?  He's about as angry as a hippo these days.  He's also the reason you need a wide-screen TV.  I think anytime he gets interviewed it needs a side by side ad running for Diabetes care.... oh god, Kimball might just end up driving for him in some nightmare advert-centric future (previewed by ABC race coverage).

Watching last weekend's race it struck me that Michael Andretti seems to be piling on the pounds too. Mario's still pretty much fighting weight though.

#28 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • RC Forum Host

• 9,226 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:35

Enough random trash talk, give me 1 good race out of 2 and I'll be a happy lad, not expecting too much, hoping for none of the Penske's to win - just can't get on board the JPM bandwagon, never liked HCN & Power is being a dick virtually every race so he's out too.

Yeah, good call--I've never been a fan of hydrogen cyanide either. :p

#29 Prost1997T

Prost1997T

• 8,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 13:17

Another quality OP, you Indycar fans keep raising the level - good stuff.

Oh Toronto, I would like to say I enjoy these races, but sadly I'm struggling to think of a race that wasn't woeful until someone did something muppety..... now of course we have Sato & Aleshin and I think we need a perma-cam on AJ just in case those 2 get together once more.

Sato's good for one caution every race, it seems.

#30 paulb

paulb

• 11,257 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 15:07

Sato's good for one caution every race, it seems.

Not always his fault, though.

#31 Prost1997T

Prost1997T

• 8,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 16:03

Not always his fault, though.

I'd like to see Foyt give the ride to Hildebrand or at least someone that won't get themselves in a wreck every week.

#32 HaydenFan

HaydenFan

• 2,319 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 16:19

I'd like to see Foyt give the ride to Hildebrand or at least someone that won't get themselves in a wreck every week.

But is it really Foyt's seat to give away though? I don't believe for one second that A.J. and his son just hired Sato as he was the best available. 

#33 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 16:32

They may have. Wasn't Briscoe the first choice(who held out to see what else was out there, in 2013)? I think Sato brings a bit of money or at least gets his salary paid by his home sponsors. 

So Honda doesn't put any money into the teams. But if Honda Japan has an endorsement deal with Sato, then you don't have to cover his salary.

#34 Prost1997T

Prost1997T

• 8,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 16:44

I don't remember Foyt having so many reliability issues pre-2013 either...

#35 Andrew Hope

Andrew Hope

• 7,911 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 16:49

I hope they interview AJ no matter what happens, but fifteen seconds after Sato's wrecked/been wrecked is always the best. It's gonna be a while before someone says something good enough to trade the current sig quote in, though.

#36 prommer

prommer

• 4,966 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 17:12

Vantablack

"How much more black could that be, and the answer is none... none more black."

#37 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • RC Forum Host

• 9,226 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 17:28

Really? Give it to the guy whose name is written all over the wall of Turn 4 at Indy? :p

#38 HaydenFan

HaydenFan

• 2,319 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 17:37

I don't remember Foyt having so many reliability issues pre-2013 either...

But Foyt didn't have a race winning driver in a decade either. Vitor Meira, Mike Conway, Darren Manning, RHR where the previous 4 drivers to occupy the #14 fulltime since the merger of 2008. None scored a win or pole, and only 3 podiums in those 4 years before Sato (1 each from Manning, Meira. and Conway). 

All clean drivers, but none managed to make an impact on the grid. While Sato crashes, he does pose a potential winning threat at every event. But he usually bins the car into the wall, so that is why we bring it up. 

Really? Give it to the guy whose name is written all over the wall of Turn 4 at Indy?  :p

But to take second at Indy with only 2 wheels left is pretty impressive. Hildebrand is the third or fourth best American in single seater racing. I'd take him of Rahal and maybe Andretti. 

Edited by HaydenFan, 16 July 2014 - 17:38.

#39 RAGE12463

RAGE12463

• 177 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 17:49

this season is rather odd though. Sato only binned it once iirc with his own fault in Houston race #2 this year. The others I can see as either debatable or other reasons i.e. Aleshin, reliability issues. 

But with the season winding down soon and Sato in 21st place it might be a question mark if he's going to be back with Foyt next year. I hope so though. 

Edited by RAGE12463, 16 July 2014 - 18:04.

Advertisement

#40 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • Racing Sims Forum Host

• 46,505 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 18:13

But Foyt didn't have a race winning driver in a decade either. Vitor Meira, Mike Conway, Darren Manning, RHR where the previous 4 drivers to occupy the #14 fulltime since the merger of 2008. None scored a win or pole, and only 3 podiums in those 4 years before Sato (1 each from Manning, Meira. and Conway). 

But given how Conway has performed on road courses, and that RHR is a series champion, I suspect that his form with Sato has more to do with Foyt's operation improving since they drove for him.

#41 Risil

Risil
  • Administrator

• 61,765 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 18:24

But given how Conway has performed on road courses, and that RHR is a series champion, I suspect that his form with Sato has more to do with Foyt's operation improving since they drove for him.

Or the DW12 bringing more equal competition between the teams.

#42 Muppetmad

Muppetmad

• 11,278 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 19:42

From the poll results so far, it looks like you're all banking on this scenario: Power is going to have hideous luck in the final laps due to Sato, leading to him using colourful language and/or gestures. Upon returning to the pits, he will aggressively block Pagenaud, causing Pagenaud to crash, whilst simultaneously speeding to enter the pitlane.

Do you know what the sad thing is? That actually sounds feasible.

#43 HaydenFan

HaydenFan

• 2,319 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 19:45

From the poll results so far, it looks like you're all banking on this scenario: Power is going to have hideous luck in the final laps due to Sato, leading to him using colourful language and/or gestures. Upon returning to the pits, he will aggressively block Pagenaud, causing Pagenaud to crash, whilst simultaneously speeding to enter the pitlane.

Do you know what the sad thing is? That actually sounds feasible.

Exactly! 

I do think there is also a 50:50 chance that a top running Honda engine blows up early in the race. From the Andretti squad, either being RHR or Marco. 

#44 Ross Stonefeld

Ross Stonefeld

• 70,106 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 20:19

Then I'm going with Sato blowing up and Power crashing on the oil.

#45 Prost1997T

Prost1997T

• 8,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 20:33

What actually happened in 2013 :p  Power crashed out with two unforced errors in the Toronto races, Pagenaud finished 9th and 12th, Sato had a mechanical and a crash DNF. I think the latter is the most likely.

#46 Bloggsworth

Bloggsworth

• 9,400 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 21:24

That's not bad.

I'm waiting for someone to use this stuff for a paint job.

Vantablack

Sorry, there's a hole in my screen, I can't see a thing...

Another British invention which will, no doubt, be annexed and put to good use by someone else.

Edited by Bloggsworth, 16 July 2014 - 21:26.

#47 Dmitriy_Guller

Dmitriy_Guller

• 6,120 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:16

this season is rather odd though. Sato only binned it once iirc with his own fault in Houston race #2 this year. The others I can see as either debatable or other reasons i.e. Aleshin, reliability issues. 

But with the season winding down soon and Sato in 21st place it might be a question mark if he's going to be back with Foyt next year. I hope so though. 

It may be true that few accidents can be attributed to Sato, but at some point you have to wonder if he's doing all he can to avoid bad situations.  There are always drivers that somehow find a way to get involved in a strange accident, and then there are teflon Houdinis who never seem to be caught up.  My guess is that every race has a moment or two where you have a choice in whether you want to push your luck, or leave yourself a margin for your or somebody else's error, and drivers like Montoya and Sato always push their luck.

#48 Marc Sproule

Marc Sproule

• 984 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:45

re: mikey's weight

here are some pics from his younger days. from what i'm seeing on the telly these days he looks less puffy

https://www.flickr.c...N03/14059672128

https://www.flickr.c...@N03/6995460555

https://www.flickr.c...@N03/6849298114

#49 teejay

teejay

• 6,130 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:35

Jeez... I am guessing if they were allowed movable ballast back then it was limited to his chin to stomach.

#50 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,862 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:01

re: mikey's weight

here are some pics from his younger days. from what i'm seeing on the telly these days he looks less puffy

https://www.flickr.c...N03/14059672128

https://www.flickr.c...@N03/6995460555

https://www.flickr.c...@N03/6849298114

You reckon?

openwheel-volkswagen-celebrates-50-years

Looks like they might need Vaseline to get him out of there! :lol: