- - - - -

Heuer Monza PVD 150.501

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LambyRM

LambyRM

• 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 13:57

A Limited Edition Heuer Monza to celebrate Niki Lauda winning the 1975 F1 title for Ferrari.  On the 07 Sep 1975 Lauda finished 3rd at Monza. Securing him enough points to win the Drivers championship one race early, signifying Ferrari’s first title win in 11 years.

The watch has a Calibre 15 movement, running very well and keeping good time, all chronograph functions work as should.

Watch is in very good condition, with very few marks or scuffs to either the PVD coating or the plexi-glass.

Dial and Lume is un-restored, as are the Hour and Minute hands, however the minute sub dial of the chronograph I believe has been replaced for a service hand, often found on vintage Heuers.

The watch is on a brand new leather racing strap, from Steveostraps, and suits the watch perfectly. Also included is the old racing strap I brought the watch with.

The watch has the original Heuer Helmet box (including the original plastic watch holder and foam) originally provided to Authorised Dealers as a display box, few were given out to the customer with the watch purchase. Extremely rare and a nice addition to the watch.

Asking price of £2,200, a fair price considering the condition and the presence of the Helmet box, however I’m open to offers. Accept payment through Paypal or a bank transfer. Would also consider a trade for an Omega Speedmaster 3592.50.

PM for pictures