Photo

Photographs of Jim/Jimmy Wells

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Danielle91

Danielle91

• 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 22:34

Hi, Jim is my uncle and was just wondering if anybody had any pictures of him during his racing years. I would love to see if he could remember them. He still loves motor bikes and would love to put a sort of album together. Would be great to understand a bit about him before his terrible accident. Thanks

Advertisement

#2 Baylon6

Baylon6

• 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 23:55

I am pretty sure i have a photo of Jim,taken on the day of  his accident. Imglad to hear he still likes his bikes, e mail me; baylon@btinternet.com, and remind me to have a look!

Baylon

www.irishracephotography.com

#3 selbydean

selbydean

• 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 20:29

danielle, I went to school with Jimmy.  We had heard of his accidents but didn't know about how he got on.  There is a photo of his class on the facebook page southenddayout.  If he's capable, we are having a "when I'm 64" birthday bash at southend.  Please let us know how he is, and send him our love. I'll give you some names to jog his memory; Paul brand, ray davis, dennis sweeney, evelyn gentry, joh pedder, alan bernard, alan porter, clive bocking, christine fairhurst, robert carver, pat farmer, alan barnard, john sales, gary weston, terry shields, kenny murphy, janet walker irene smith lynette stamp (terry's sister) and i'm susan selby (now susan dean) plus many more.

#4 selbydean

selbydean

• 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 21:00

http://www.haslemere...o.uk/hmc-racing  there's a picture of jim wells on a bike in"1984 TT on Marty's Honda"  too small to see if it is your uncle.