- - - - -

Austrian GP 2015

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SirT

SirT

• 722 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:18

Just wondering if anyone went to Spielberg last year? Looked a great event and a wonderful setting.

I'm hoping to go out there for 4 days this year. Flying into Vienna and hiring a car.

I'd really like to find a guest house in Spielberg or a close village to stay from the 17th to 21st. Anyone tips?

Advertisement

#2 Disgrace

Disgrace

• 31,165 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 16:50

AirBnb?

#3 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 8,255 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:09

Anyone tried General Admission at Spielberg? The zone stretches all the way from T2 to T3, i.e. the highest points on the circuit which should give you a decent view..?

Edited by Jovanotti, 10 January 2015 - 10:10.

#4 SirT

SirT

• 722 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 17:33

AirBnb?

Can't make the Austrian GP now but that's a great site. Thanks

#5 Reutemann

Reutemann

• 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:24

Going there for all weekend, incl. Pit walk on Thursday. Red Bull Tribune FGH and camping place next to the track... Looking forward ... First time there....

I hope there will be an exciting race!!!!

#6 F1Destinations

F1Destinations

• 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 20:04

Going there for all weekend, incl. Pit walk on Thursday. Red Bull Tribune FGH and camping place next to the track... Looking forward ... First time there....

I hope there will be an exciting race!!!!

How was your experience Reutemann? We went to, had an excellent weekend! The highlight was definitely the Legends Parade with Lauda, Piquet, Prost etc. Crowds were down this year, but that was good from my point of view, no queues! The race is well organised and the views in General Admission are excellent. Here's my report on the experience including lots of photos: http://f1destination...ian-grand-prix/

#7 Jon83

Jon83

• 5,341 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 14:13

How was your experience Reutemann? We went to, had an excellent weekend! The highlight was definitely the Legends Parade with Lauda, Piquet, Prost etc. Crowds were down this year, but that was good from my point of view, no queues! The race is well organised and the views in General Admission are excellent. Here's my report on the experience including lots of photos: http://f1destination...ian-grand-prix/

That's an excellent review, sounds like you had a great time :up: