Photo

Message for Doug Nye

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 mariner

mariner

• 2,325 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:55

Sorry, to use this as a message service but Doug Nye's message box seems full so I would be very grateful if he would send a message to my message box here suggesting an alternative way of contacting him.

Apologies for this but I can't find any other way of doing it!

Advertisement

#2 Richard Jenkins

Richard Jenkins

• 7,207 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 13:43

Doug, same issue as Tony here. Could you please get in touch when you can re. the Richie Ginther information I sent you? If you can send a message I'll give you my details if you don't have them

#3 Rob Semmeling

Rob Semmeling

• 913 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 16:40

It seems Doug is very busy these days. Apart from a brief acknowledgement of receipt, no reply to an e-mail I sent some time ago. If you read this, Doug, I hope to hear from you - thanks !

#4 Robin Fairservice

Robin Fairservice

• 599 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 16:50

Perhaps Doug is trying to finish BRM volume 4!

#5 kayemod

kayemod

• 9,571 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 19:51

Come on chaps, this is a bit unfair, it's the forum equivalent of naming and shaming. Doug spends a lot of time on TNF selflessly sharing his knowledge and expertise, something for which most of us are very grateful, and away from here, he's a busy man. Quite a few forum regulars don't accept PMs, Doug isn't the only one, and if they can't spare the time or just don't want the involvement, we should all respect that. Bernie Ecclestone never replies to my begging letters, but you don't see me coming on here and moaning about it.

#6 P.Dron

P.Dron

• 374 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 20:31

Bernie Ecclestone never replies to my begging letters, but you don't see me coming on here and moaning about it.

Well, we have now!

#7 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,512 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 20:56

Aah - receiving messages now I hope, wazzamatter?  Sorry for lack of radio contact - have been simply snowed under...

DCN