Problem when trying to purchase premium content with PayPal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jasonlove

jasonlove

• 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 22:29

Hi Guys

I've got a problem when trying to buy premium articles with PayPal. This message appears in the PayPal dialogue box that opens in page. I've also purchase items at other websites using my PayPal account and everything is working, it's only on Autosport that i'm having an issue.

We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience.

How can I fix this?

Jason

Advertisement

#2 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 17,434 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:26

I suspect that you are using IE10 as your browser. Use firefox or another alternative browser to carry out the process. IE9 works on payments but Autosport has a huge problem with 10.

#3 jasonlove

jasonlove

• 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:37

I suspect that you are using IE10 as your browser. Use firefox or another alternative browser to carry out the process. IE9 works on payments but Autosport has a huge problem with 10.

Hi Milestone

I'm actually using Chrome 41.0.2272.89 m on Windows 8.1

I'll install another browser and give that a try.

#4 jasonlove

jasonlove

• 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:39

Hi Milestone

I'm actually using Chrome 41.0.2272.89 m on Windows 8.1

I'll install another browser and give that a try.

Just tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer, both current versions and i'm still running into this problem.

#5 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 17,434 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:11

Just tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer, both current versions and i'm still running into this problem.

Sorry then Jason, I can't help. It's way beyond my knowledge of all things IT, hopefully, someone with more knowledge than mine from admin will have the common decency to respond. Don't hold your breath.

#6 jasonlove

jasonlove

• 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:02

Sorry then Jason, I can't help. It's way beyond my knowledge of all things IT, hopefully, someone with more knowledge than mine from admin will have the common decency to respond. Don't hold your breath.

Thanks for your help regardless  :)

#7 Grayson

Grayson
  • Autosport digital product manager

• 3,497 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 17:10

Jason - I've found your account on our system and sent you an E-mail. If you're no longer using that E-mail address then let me know...