- - - - -

Dubai Grand Prix 2015

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 branches

branches

• 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:18

Can anybody give me some advice non the best grandstand to watch the Dubai Grand Prix from please. I go to the Australian Grand Prix and watch from the Prost stand at the start of the straight where you can see the last 2 turns ,the entrance to the pits, cars going down the start finish straight  and have a large screen directly opposite. Is there any grandstand at the Dubai track that offers similar viewing.

Also I would be interested in any tips on visiting the Dubai Grand Prix in general. Thank you

Advertisement

#2 yasushi888

yasushi888

• 225 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:23

I think there's only one grandstand at Dubai, you won't see much as it's set along way back to the circuit in Abu Dhabi.

Also I would be interested in any tips on visiting the Dubai Grand Prix in general.

Go to Abu Dhabi

#3 markeimas27

markeimas27

• 138 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 16:25

Hi,

Here is a good guide http://www.discoverg...tions/abu-dhabi and also an official seller to buy tickets from. Best grandstand is probably the North Grandstand. Most of them in Abu Dhabi have a view of a screen.

Like the other guy said.. Make sure you start by booking Abu Dhabi and not Dubai. They are an hour apart!

#4 Rob29

Rob29

• 3,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:44

Not sure what Dubai GP 'branches' is interested in.Think there have been car races,but not F1.Also power boats,bikes & aerobatics recently?