Photo

Contact Details for Patrick Head

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cirrus

Cirrus

• 1,753 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 15:13

I'm trying to organise a get-together of people involved in the early days of FF2000 to commemorate the formula's 40th anniversary. The venue will be Brands Hatch at the HSCC Superprix in July. So far I've got a number of drivers coming and Adrian Reynard's hoping to make it as well (not that Adrian wasn't a very accomplished FF2000 driver in his own right). I've drawn a total blank however, in making contact with Patrick Head, the designer if the Starfire/Sark and Delta FF2000 cars. Can anyone help me with contact details via a PM? He's not listed as a member of the BRDC so that obvious avenue is not available.

Whilst we're on the subject - if any members of TNF know of drivers, designers, engineers etc who were inolved in the early days of FF2000 I would ve very interested in receiving their contact details as well in order to invite them. The more the merrier!

Edited by Cirrus, 25 May 2015 - 15:15.

Advertisement

#2 pacificquay

pacificquay

• 6,227 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 21:09

Phone up Williams and if you explain I am sure they would get a message to him

#3 ReWind

ReWind

• 3,392 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 21:39

According to CompanyCheck his registered address is:
31 Chelsea Square, London, SW3 6LQ

According to CheckCompany it is:

4 OLD CHELSEA MEWS 18 DANVERS STREET, LONDON, SW3 5AN

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• 1,753 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 17:36

Thanks for the suggestions. Gary C came up with the inspired idea of trying and make contact with PH through the Grand Prix Mechanics Trust and I'm pleased to say I've just received an email from him via that route.