Photo

Teddy Yip / Peter Brock Torana KSA302

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xu1

xu1

• 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:48

Hi fellow members.i trying to help my son with his assignment for school.his a made peter brock and loves his toranas.
Wanting to know /photos of peter brock and teddy yip lc gtr xu1.we have came to stand still after the car was sold after the Macau race.please help

Cheers

Advertisement

#2 Librules

Librules

• 251 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:13

I think the car you are referring to was actually  KSA-302.     You might try Todd Martin who I think lives in QLD and has organised some of the Torana Nationals meetings at Bathurst.  He is on Facebook.    If you Google his name and the above rego you'll get a picture of the car with Harry and Brock in Macau.   Other race photo sites will probably bring up photos of the car .

#3 Librules

Librules

• 251 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:28

I've just checked my photos and I took a photo of an info board and a car purporting to be KSA-302 at the Phillip Island historics in 2013.   I'll try to post them in the next day or so (no snickering, please...)

#4 xu1

xu1

• 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:35

We have seen that car.looking for older photos.sorry just noticed wrong rego yeah should read KSA 302 not KDA my bad

#5 Librules

Librules

• 251 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:24

Fair enough.  If you're after pics prior to Macau Autopics has at least one photo of Brock behind the wheel (at a Calder meeting in '71)

#6 xu1

xu1

• 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:10

Looking for pictures at Macau.we have hit rock bottom as its states car was written off by teddy yip