- - - - -

Trip Report - 2015 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 F1Destinations

F1Destinations

• 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 14:35

Finally got around to writing up my trip to Spa for this year's Belgian Grand Prix. There's also 60+ images of views from different parts of the track. Have a read here: http://f1destination...-francorchamps/

belgian-gp-trip-report-2015-1024x768.jpg

Advertisement

#2 Rivanov

Rivanov

• 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:05

Awesome. Great read. :)

Going to Spa this year. Have tickets for the Gold 3 Eau Rouge grandstand. Can't wait! :clap:

#3 robberred1993

robberred1993

• 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:39

Thanks, this is really useful! Going to Spa 2016! 

#4 TimRTC

TimRTC

• 1,282 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 17:14

Thanks for the post and pics.

We went in 2012 and had appalling weather on the Friday, which is probably the best day for exploring, so spent most of it sat at Kemmel getting very wet as few cars did anything.

Saturday we went down to Pouchon, it is a good area as you say and found an unguarded fence hole for my camera! I wish they didn't use the horrible thick green fencing everywhere else, plain metal is much easier to shoot through.

Sunday was so busy, when we arrived we just had a sit down to make sure we had a view at all. Was at the start of the Kemmel straight before the bridge, didn't get any action per se in the F1 race, but did get a Porsche flip over in the support race.

Hoping to go back one day for the 24 hours, giving more time and space to explore.