Photo

"The Time Between" re-broadcast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Ware

Dave Ware

• 998 posts

Posted 08 September 2001 - 14:53

First, my apologies to Barry Boor and any others who don't get Speedvision and are weary of hearing what they're missing.

However, "The Time Between" is being re-broadcast:

Sept. 14, 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., Part 1.

Sept. 17th, 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., Part 2.

We had a thread on this a while ago. This film deals with what Grand Prix drivers do (or did, in the early sixites) between the Grands Prix. So we get to see a party at Bruce McLaren's flat, Innes Ireland wading around in a stream on his property in Wales, Graham Hill in a business meeting, and of course some racing. Hailwood at a motorcycle race at Spa, and I thing a Grand Touring race somewhere.

Certain members, myself included, might be able to tape these and send it to non-Speedvision locations.

Dave

Advertisement

#2 Keir

Keir

• 5,241 posts

Posted 08 September 2001 - 15:26

:cool: Dave,
That party was actually filmed in the "infamous" Ditton Road flat of Amon, Revson and Hailwood. What you see is the second attempt at filming, because during the first, the crew got swept up in the mood with the end result looking more like the "Toga Party" scene in "Animal House". :eek: :eek: :eek:

#3 Gary C

Gary C

• 5,571 posts

Posted 08 September 2001 - 20:50

'The Time Between' has been available on video over here (the UK) for ages now. I think I must have bought it about ten years ago, and as far as I know, it's still available.