FIA homepage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fines

fines

• 9,647 posts

Posted 14 October 2001 - 09:43

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

In the hope that somebody who's involved with the FIA reads this: Why can't they NEVER keep their own schedule? Race results and lap chart were supposed to go online at 8.00am GMT, now it's 9.30 and it's still not there! Isn't one and a half hour enough to prepare those? It's absolutely ALWAYS the same; if they can't make it in time, why do they set these times up anyway? And since they're paranoid you don't find an e-mail address there anymore, so you can't even complain to them directly. :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad:

Advertisement

#2 Corktree

Corktree

• 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2001 - 23:05

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am truly sorry, but I can recall waiting for days upon days and even a week or more for race results....... with complete results easily taking a month or more.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#3 Kpy

Kpy

• 1,259 posts

Posted 15 October 2001 - 23:33

Originally posted by fines
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's absolutely ALWAYS the same; if they can't make it in time, why do they set these times up anyway

How right, but I wouldn't go near a wine tasting organised by that lot.

Mad Max boasts that he's unpaid in Paris (a virtue in his book), but in fact he lives off rents from London property connected to his mother's family. Not like he sleeps on the Metro vents. Curzon ring any bells ?? :cool: