1191 replies to this topic

#201 E.A.F.

E.A.F.

• 36 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 13:43

Originally posted by Ghostrider

Every race since 1988? That is impressive! :up:

Welcome here E.A.F and welcome to everyone else as well! :wave:

This is the place to be to discuss F1. Lots of great forumers here, enjoy! :smoking:

Yes, EVERY race since 1988.

Thank you VERY much for the welcoming!!! :)

Advertisement

#202 Devito

Devito

• 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 16:39

I actually don't have the time to write an introduction now...But I'll be a time-sinner on sport on the internet once again. My long time addiction so it seems.

More of a football-fan, and sometimes fed up with the mafia-like ways there, hilarously enough, I like to steam off some energy through the F1. The money sport nr. 2 in a row. Anyway...where sport-entertainment really hits it off, the money is following closely...before it's overtaking the sport once and for all. 'The heroes' on the circuit, demanding the spotlights as good as they can. Although they seem to become more and more spoilt puppets on a string, where there soon, most likely, will be replaced by full automatic answering-machines. So that technology will also do thát kind of work for them. That's a pity, cause The Human Aspect in the Man and the Machine game, will be the most appealing, I believe. Not so many good examples...(Kimi R. better be replaced by an answering machine, as the odd snowman should never get out of his car)

Used to wonder why people got so excited about people in racing cars. I've learned to wonder why at an Italian camping site, with Italians who did swear, cheer and cry Italian...while we kids (my brother and me) were looking like they were crazy, and could erupt any time again. My brother, 3 years older than me, knew lots more about anything than me, and was talking about Brabham and illuster names like that... Once we sailed across Lago di Gardo, before a dangerous storm scared the hell out of us...we 'landed' safely in Descenzano...where a marketplace was showing off beautiful scale F1cars...With a Lotus, a Ferrari, and much more beaut-cars... I was very impressed, but never did anything in particular with motorsport. Because I really am a football fan, crossing the lines with F1...which I more and more tend to watch, from that rare F1 experience from the 70's on.

In The Netherlands we have an F1-commentator, who really grabbed the unknown-F1-watcher...and made it interesting to watch, listen to, and follow the leads one got before and during the race. Although I only visited one irl race game, on my mother's hand at the age of about 8, I like to watch media-sport F1 closer and closer...not resulting in irl visiting yet, btw. Still not. Will I ever do so ? Don't even know for sure, if I try to keep on not-lying to you. Jos Verstappen will be the Yellow Danger to be followed (closely ?), and as an atheïst I do already start praying for rain in the North-Western GP's of Europe, to be able to give Verstappen some points. As Fisico's win at Brazil, would be a thrill, as long as it is without the Stiff Rulers in Paris, that is. One can't get lucky all the time, but let's settle for just points, any points...so Jos can try to take revenge of the bad Omen, which struck him to often for the last decade. A hero always have to stand up...although Mr. Verstappen tends to step right up your toes. One can wonder...why such a 'small' driver gains so much fans in such a small country. May be it's because he is NOT acting like the guy in the tv-spots ! (Although he might have been training to try to do just that...)

Anyway, that's what I have to say for myself in F1. Anyway... I would like to welcome you on my computer, from this side.

#203 11

• 33 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:27

Hello,

I have been a fan of F1 since 1995 and am a Senna, Schumacher, Alesi, Berger and Brundle fan but I like most other drivers and teams aswell, although Ferrari has been my passion every since 1995 when Alesi and Berger piloted the beautifull 412T2.

I absolutely despise the new rules and wish we had the 1997 regulations back, nothing like slicks and a proper point and qualifying system to really get me excited! Nevertheless I am a total F1 junkie and no matter how badly they screw it up I will still come crawling back come Melbourne!

I am by no means a F1 whiz but I do know a thing or two and some interesting facts due in part to all the reading about F1 I do and am eager to share some interesting converation with all of you.

See you around. :)

#204 Route66

Route66

• 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 09:40

Hello all,

Nice to meet you all.

I am a new member also, have been following F1 since mid eighties but seriously (never miss a race type serious) since about 1990.

I don't get a lot of time to get on the net so will be adding my opinions/comments where I fell I can add something to the conversation. :)

I am an Aussie living in the U.S. atm so of course I am hoping Mark Webber can continue to impress this year. Also hope to see a close fight for the WDC whoever may be the contenders :up:

Anyway, hope to hear from you all soon. :) :wave:

#205 flyingfrench

flyingfrench

• 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 14:43

I'm a new writer here, i'm a 20 year belgian (as my knickname doesn't indicate. my surname mean from france that's why i choose it).i live in brussel.
i'm a fan off williamsf1 and i like montoya.
my "natural"langage is french... that's why my english is full off mystacke... i apologie for it....
see you in other tread...

#206 ToyotaFan F1

ToyotaFan F1

• 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 21:01

Hi!

I am new here. I´m from Germany and wanted to visite a new English forum.
So please dont look at my grammar! ;)
How you can see, I am a fan of the Toyota Team. Don´t know wether here are many Toyota Fans, but I hope so!
I watched nearly every race since ´99. I never was "live" at a GP, but maybe this year I´ll visit the GP of Europe or Germany.

#207 berlinetta

berlinetta

• 2,179 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 12:55

Welcome you all :clap:

The new season will start in less than a month to go! Hurray! :D

#208 Sauron

Sauron

• 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 22:54

:) Hello here, actually I am here with you since 2000 :)

#209 stempien

stempien

• 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 15:42

Wow, :clap: I'm a new writer here

I'm a 21 years old Ferrari's Polish fan. My adventure with Formula1 exists since 1991 ;)

Good to see you.

#210 Gaston

Gaston

• 29 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:01

Hello everybody.

I´m Gastón, from Spain, a big fan of A...... well, take a guess!

#211 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,568 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 11:09

Originally posted by Gaston
Hello everybody.

I´m Gastón, from Spain, a big fan of A...... well, take a guess!

Welcome aboard, we have plenty of Jean Alesi fans here already. :clap:

#212 Lauri

Lauri

• 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:51

Hello from Finland,

I'm 25 years old, working as a sports journalist since May and hoping to finish some day my studies of Romance languages at Helsinki University. I've been following different kinds of motor racing since early 1990's. Another of my passions is photography, more exactly racing photography... you can take a look at my best shots at http://www.racingimages.cc (including new pictures from last week's F-1 testing at Barcelona)

#213 EDDIE

EDDIE

• 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 22:27

Hello for everybody :up:

I'm Polish, so apologize for my english. I can say, I'm one of the first person who had been logged on the best Polish Formula 1 forum --> www.f1.ultra.pl. I invite you :up:
I'm fan of Ferrari and Schumi, and Robert Kubica - the best Polish F3 driver. I was at Hungaroring and at A1Ring twice. This year I'm going to go to France or Hocki.

#214 BRNDLL

BRNDLL

• 258 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 22:39

Welcome Eddie... get ready for the anti Ferrari/MSchu backlash to come.
Overall its pretty civil here but watch it, it can turn in an instant.

bb

#215 SlateGray

SlateGray

• 6,125 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 22:41

Welcome to the bb EDDIE! :clap:

So sorry to hear you are afflicted with schumifanfever. ;)

#216 VAR1016

VAR1016

• 2,825 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 22:43

Originally posted by EDDIE
Hello for everybody :up:

I'm Polish, so apologize for my english. I can say, I'm one of the first person who had been logged on the best Polish Formula 1 forum --> www.f1.ultra.pl. I invite you :up:
I'm fan of Ferrari and Schumi, and Robert Kubica - the best Polish F3 driver. I was at Hungaroring and at A1Ring twice. This year I'm going to go to France or Hocki.

Welcome to Atlas, Eddie.

As a Ferrari/MS fan, you are in good company.... :smoking:

PdeRL

#217 Mosquito

Mosquito

• 12,247 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 22:55

Oh dear. http://forums.atlasf...&threadid=53750

But a warm welcom anyway. :)

#218 HBoss

HBoss

• 4,220 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 23:08

Welcome, being a Schumacher fan, you'll quickly notice you are with the majority.

:D

What exactly will make you make up your mind in between going to Hockenheim or Magny-Cours?

#219 EDDIE

EDDIE

• 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 00:44

Hocki is "only" ~1100km from my Town Radom (nearby Warsaw), but France probably will be hosting at the same time F1 and F3 with Robert Kubica :)

Originally posted by Mosquito
Oh dear. http://forums.atlasf...&threadid=53750

But a warm welcom anyway. :)

Yes, I know, but I wanted to have my own topic. Topic shown by you is too long ;)

----------------------------------------------

I see that you moved my post to this topic, that's O.K. Order is the most important :)

Advertisement

#220 Gab

Gab

• 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 16:00

Hello, I am Gabriele, born in Italy, living & working in Monaco during the week, racing on week-ends. Happy to be among the Atlas F1 readers and members ! :smoking:

#221 Ghostrider

Ghostrider

• 15,817 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 16:51

Originally posted by Gab
Hello, I am Gabriele, born in Italy, living & working in Monaco during the week, racing on week-ends. Happy to be among the Atlas F1 readers and members ! :smoking:

Living & working in Monaco during the week, racing on weekends...are you F1-driver? :smoking:

Well, F1-driver or not...welcome. :up:

#222 dajwalia

dajwalia

• 688 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 17:30

I am from United States. My roots are from India though. I am a 30 years old mechanical engineer. I started following f1 around 1991-92 season.

I agree with like the comment of Sergio Rinland on Kimi. I am a big fan of Kimi and Mclaren. Senna is the one whom I will never forget. He was just awesome in wets. I backed Williams during my early days watching and knowing the sport. Hill, Villeneuve and DC - I liked them during their Williams days. I started to have a feeling about Mika in 1994-1995 that this guy will do something someday and he did it twice. I feel that Webber is very much underrated, he can give hard time to his idol given the same machine and resources.

I like and respect the informative posts from Sir Frank, Melbourne Park, Karlth and Enkei.

~me

#223 Gab

Gab

• 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 09:16

Living & working in Monaco during the week, racing on weekends...are you F1-driver? :smoking:

Well, F1-driver or not...welcome. :up:

Wish I was....Just touring cars and Formula Palmer Audi.... :wave: Also worked several yrs in F1 with some drivers as a contract consultant. Basically I just love the sport.

#224 LASSE

LASSE

• 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 22:03

Hi, my name is Lasse (as you might have figured out already). I live on the Åland islands (Finland). Have been following F1 since the mid 1970s. I have had a lot of different favourites but right now it is Kimi and JPM. My team since the beginning of the 80s has been Williams.

One of my favourite F1s was the Brabham BT44b and the Tyrrell P-34

#225 Ghostrider

Ghostrider

• 15,817 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 08:01

Originally posted by Gab
Wish I was....Just touring cars and Formula Palmer Audi.... :wave: Also worked several yrs in F1 with some drivers as a contract consultant. Basically I just love the sport.

Interesting background. :up: :up:

#226 zDK

zDK

• 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 13:46

Hello,

Well here I sit a avid F1 fan (& game developer) for the first time looking at some of the forum sites. So I am a newcomer.

29yrs old and being a Dutch Kiwi I don't seem to have too many drivers too nationally support in 2004. But will Scott Dixon (aka IRL) move across to F1 in 2005? Or will Jos make a come back?

I've been to a few races Spa in '98 (Coulthard braking in silly place & brilliant start too race - we got rather wet on the banks though), Hungary 2001 where Schumi got his 4th World Championship (we baked in the heat), Monza in 2002 (not that many people there) and Montreal in 2003 (what a win by Schumi on no brakes).

One of my hobbies has been to design a F1 prediction game (started '98) and it is now starting to really take shape. See www.zdkf1.com. Are there many other prediction games out there that people recommend? Any ideas on attracting more participants?

Anyway will keep reading rumours & speculations re: new season, can't wait for it too all kick off!

But will the new qualifying format really work? 2hrs on Saturday, there goes the weekend!!!

ze Dutch Kiwi

#227 NeilB

NeilB

• 260 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 18:54

Hi there! I'm a 19 year old petrol head from England who has followed F1 since I was 3 years old while watching Mansell's move on Piquet at Stowe. I am currently at University studying HND Computing, and am into all tyres of music. I'm kind of into movies but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch one. I absolutely love driving and will go out of my way to as much driving as possible in any type of car (well within reason of course ;) )

#228 Shockabuku

Shockabuku

• 132 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 23:41

Hi Guys,

My name's Mark, and I've been an F1 fan since mid 87. I saw my first race on TV in mid 86 (Estoril, if I remember correctly), but didn't really get into it until a year later.

I live just outside of Slough, however I used to live a bit closer to McLaren in Woking (I passed both their current and new factories today).

Whilst geographically McLaren (and in the past Tyrrell) were the teams nearest to me, my favourite team is Williams. This is because of Frank's fighting spirit, the team's hatred of team orders and their lack of interest in hype or the showbiz side of F1.

I think Schumi has an immense talent, but I've never been a fan of his. I'm hoping that one of the other guys becomes Drivers champ this year, if only to break up the monotonous steamroller that is Ferrari (which isn't their fault, it's all the other teams responsibility to raise their games).

I've only been hanging around here for a week or two, however so far I've been really really impressed, and I'm looking forward to visiting these forums regularly. :)

#229 Go Minardi

Go Minardi

• 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 02:12

Hello to all,jumped the sinking ship of ITV's forum,be nice to me!! :lol:

#230 Ladaman

Ladaman

• 95 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 08:32

Hello,
My name is Fotis, 23 years old and I'm from Greece.
I just finished studies at University (BSc in computer sciences and Mathematics)

I have followed F1 from 1990 when I was 10 years old. My favourite team is Mclaren since the Late Ayrton Senna was driving for them. From drivers I support DC and Montoya. I don't quite like Kimi because of his character mostly (I think he is quite snob and he doesn't care for no-one except himself nor he is a team player) although i have to agree that his has skills and propably he will be champion one day.

#231 race addicted

race addicted

• 19,744 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 17:09

Welcome aboard, Ladaman! (Ladamann?? Why?)

Glad to read you're supportive of DC!

#232 Ghostrider

Ghostrider

• 15,817 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 18:52

Originally posted by race addicted
Glad to read you're supportive of DC!

Hey race addicted, finally another DC fan arrives!! :lol: ;)

Welcome Ladaman! :wave:

#233 race addicted

race addicted

• 19,744 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 19:01

Hey race addicted, finally another DC fan arrives!! :lol: ;)

Welcome Ladaman! :wave:

On my behalf, you should welcome that! It's a tough task balancing some DC-threads!

:)

#234 Ghostrider

Ghostrider

• 15,817 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 19:14

On my behalf, you should welcome that! It's a tough task balancing some DC-threads!

:)

:up: :) , for sure, you have a hectic schedule here every day!

#235 Ladaman

Ladaman

• 95 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 19:53

Welcome aboard, Ladaman! (Ladamann?? Why?)

he he ;)
Ladaman because unfortunately i drive a Lada car.
(Difficult times for university students)

#236 MADDOG-99

MADDOG-99

• 95 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 16:46

.Hi everybody im new to your forum and think its great.
I just want to say what the hell is mclaren’s up to this year and im sure Kimi Raikkonen must feel really let down I personally had him as a clear favourite this year and I also believe that if he wasn’t driving for mclaren’s and he was driving for Ferrari he would be champ. :up: :up:

#237 SJC

SJC

• 35 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 15:41

Hello all, I'm a long time reader of RC, and wether you all realise it or not, Atlas still has some of the most interesting F1 debates on the web, theres so much to be learned here!

I'm told I got hooked on F1 from when I had the chance to sit in a Lotus 79 (aged 5), but I suppose the first championship I can remember is '88 when the whole season revolved around the orange and white of Mclaren, except for one race where Ferrari won (Spa I think), and I remeber thinking how refreshing it was that a different team won (what goes around comes around guys!), even though those Senna/Prost battles were fantastic.

Anyway hope to get involved where I can, its great to be here!

BTW bring back fully manual transmission to F1!!!

SJC

#238 ron

ron

• 66 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 12:59

Hello,

I am Ron from Germany.

I have been following F1 closely since 1990.
Well, coincidently a certain M. Schumacher joined F1 near that time, so I have been an admirer of Schumi since his first race in F1...;)

I did not post much but I have just won the F1 Pools for Australia 2004.. ;-))))

cu
ron

#239 The Figurehead

The Figurehead

• 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 13:40

Hi!! My name's Marios. I'm 21 years old and study business administration.

F1 is my favorite sport since my early childhood. Ayrton and Jacques are the two drivers i have supported thus far. I hope the latter will return ASAP. From the current drivers, Alonso has won my respect and admiration. The guy has a lot of talent IMHO.

Looking forward to an exciting season!

Cheers!

Advertisement

#240 rce

rce

• 2,003 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 01:30

Hola,

Not new to F1 but new to F1 on-line. Meaning up until mid-season last year I never bothered to 'investigate' F1 online, I don't know why and part of me is ruing the day I ever did. But c'est la vie here I am. Cheers.

#241 Fidgey

Fidgey

• 628 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 13:58

Hi all

Its good to finally join the board.
Ive been following F1 on and off since '97 but became addicted toward the 2nd half of '02, from which there is no cure :drunk:
I enjoyed the great performance from Renault last year and hoping that more teams such as Jaguar and Toyota can push out of the midfield to challenge the sharper end of the grid.

My favourite drivers are Fernando Alonso who has made a fantastic start to the year which I beleive he can carry, through the entire season and Mark Webber who in time I feel will surprise a lot of critics.

Anyway looking forward to discussing anything f1 :up:
As well as a close fought season.
Heres hoping! :D

#242 hedro

hedro

• 45 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 11:09

Hello Everyone

Not my first post but I've decided to take the plunge and talk about myself. I'm Irish which means I am a Jordan fan (please note thats fan without the atic) and I currently live in Bangkok, Thailand.

Although the Malaysian race is just down the road, I have yet to get there on a race weekend. I currently prefer watching the races from home as It means that I am able to do something else at the same time, (not a wonderful endorsement of F1 racing at the moment is it).

I have participated in motorsports (Rally/RallyX) back home in Ireland but here in Thailand there is no real clubman level so you have to have serious money to take part in any meaningful way.

If there are any super rich board members out there who want to sponsor a car in Thailand's national rally championship please let me know ;)

#243 velo

velo

• 555 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 08:20

:wave:
(Oops. I missed this introduction thread and posted in another.)
So, yes, i am new to this forum and happy to be here. I am pretty new to watching racing, in general, and i am AMAZED at how much you people know!!! Wow. It's boggled my mind a bit in the last week. :drunk: This is one of the more sophisticated forums that I have visited. It is refreshing, however I feel pretty green compared to most of you and thus, a bit shy about posting. But I've already I have learned so much.
I am heading to the Canadian GP in June :clap: and very excited about that.
v

#244 saudoso

saudoso

• 4,741 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 05:47

Originally posted by mr. handsome
Woops, I posted before introducing myself...

So did I.

I'm 35 years old male from São Paulo, Brazil, and my nick name stands for "i miss it", from the time we (in Brazil) had Fittipaldi, Piquet and Senna as a natural choice.

I'm a huge fan of F1, and it all started the day I was lucky enough to sit in the cockpit of a 6 wheeler Tyerrel, in pit, during race, while the first Grand Prix held in Brazil was beeing held, early 70's. I watched the race, by the track, sitting on the grass, some 10 yards from the cars quickly and loudly passing by.

I just love it.

#245 SeanValen

SeanValen

• 16,967 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 22:23

Originally posted by velo
:wave:
(Oops. I missed this introduction thread and posted in another.)
So, yes, i am new to this forum and happy to be here. I am pretty new to watching racing, in general, and i am AMAZED at how much you people know!!! Wow. It's boggled my mind a bit in the last week. :drunk: This is one of the more sophisticated forums that I have visited. It is refreshing, however I feel pretty green compared to most of you and thus, a bit shy about posting. But I've already I have learned so much.
I am heading to the Canadian GP in June :clap: and very excited about that.
v

Yes one of the great things about Atlas f1 forums is, so much information and knowlege, some fans go way back and know so much, it's a asset in a way, that most questions will likely be answered pretty quick.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the f1 atlas f1 foruming experience, a experience like no other f1 website, intrigue, adventure every f1 weekend, passion, f1 poety at work, amusing posters, fasinating posters, posters from the heavens, this place has it all, The Velo has arrived.

#246 Zmeej

Zmeej

• 31,441 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 03:18

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and
start it all over again

Great forum analysis. :up:

Couldn't resist.;)

Welcome aboard, Secret Destroyer, and alla youse other newbies. :wave:

#247 Fernando Martinez

Fernando Martinez

• 75 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 00:52

Already posted twice but I just found this thread so here it goes:

Started enjoying F1 a bit after watching a race in monaco where panis won, I like watching underdogs win against the odds. I also like the technological size of F1, plus the soap opera and the paddock gossip and the pit-babes. Driver market fascinates me too.

Hope to share a laugh or 2 with a few of you here :wave:

#248 tnoyon

tnoyon

• 16 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 02:20

Been A member for about three yrs. Still classified as a new member [no of posts] never
been to this area. My name is Tim I live in Knoxville,TN USA and have been a fan of F1
since late 80's [had one of those huge satellite dishes back then]. Now I get up early and watch the races on Speed. Hate me if you want to But I'm a M. Schumacher fan. Like J. Button also. :smoking:

#249 1george

1george

• 1,408 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 14:53

Hello, everybody!

39 years-old from Madrid, Spain, so sorry in advance for the grammar.

My interest on racing begun after spent some childhood Sundays at Jarama, I started in karts, but after a big a crash (fortunately, nothing serious) my parents’ decision were clear: “Better play football like everybody”. Kart sold, end of a not very promising career.

My first F1 race was the 1972 Spanish GP. My dad was a member of the Organisational Committee (and the guy who built the half-tyre Firestone’s bridge at rampa Pegaso) and so I had the privilege to walk around the paddock at a tender age. Two years later, somebody introduced me to Sir Frank Williams, when he was the target of many cruel jokes around the paddock and he had to find sponsors on practice days for the race. He was very polite and loving, gave me a cap and some stuff, and so, definitely, I become a Williams fan against the logic (Ferrari, Lotus, McLaren…)

Later I’ve been involved in the press department doing quality jobs like make photocopies and give the time sheets to the press, under the hand of Javier del Arco (the best spanish F1 journalist ever) and doing some press jobs and PR until 1990.

In 1977 I was close to the “de Villota horror show all over Europe”, especially in Dijon, France, his highest point, and that was my first GP abroad (that one who Andretti pinched the victory to Wattie at the very last lap). So, I realised that becoming a F1 patriotic fan in Spain was like to be a bullfighting fan in Finland… until the Alonso’s impressive arrive.

In 1981, I met Nigel Mansell, after a short chat and a good laugh, he signed, with a nice dedicatory, an own photograph to my nanny (who was from Worcestershire like him) and, against the logic, I became Nige fan.

In 1986, working in advertising, I had the privilege to know Mr. Franco Gozzi, who invited me to met Maranello for the official tour, but the F1 ones were testing at Imola. Unforgettable feeling, three laps flat-out by a factory tester in a Testarossa at Fiorano. Interesting place Maranello, there was an fodder company advertising show all over the town, the logo was exactly like the Ferrari’s one, but change the pricing horse for a pricing and smiling pig.

I’ve attend, as well, some British GP and the Portuguese ones, and even a CART race at Homestead. Despite four of five, I’ve watched every Grand Prix on the telly, since the last three decades.

In my opinion, there’s two kind of F1 websites and forums: Atlas F1 and the rest. Simple as that.

Cheers

#250 Zmeej

Zmeej

• 31,441 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 19:30

Wow, 1george! That's quite a Grand Prix c.v. :eek: :clap:

Welcome aboard! :wave: