I have been sorting out some of my books today and have a question about the Motor Racing Scrapbooks produced by MRP in the late 1940s
I have the following:
1) Klemantaskis' Photo Album
2) Grands Prix 1934-1939 by Robert Fellowes & Robert Wakerley
3) The Story of ERA by John Lloyd
4) The World's Land Speed Record by William Boddy
5) The Bentleys at Le Mans by J. Dudley Benjafield
6) Motor Racing 1946 by John Eason-Gibson
7) The French Grand prix 1906-1914 by Kent Karslake
8) Austin Racing History by Roland C. Harrison
I also have "Motor Racing 1947 and the year book of the BRDC" by John Eason-Gibson which was advertised on the back of one of the other books as No 11 and the same book for 1948-1949.
So my question is: Was there a number 9 & 10 published or indeed any other numbers and, if so, what was their titles.