Photo

Lola T286 photos required

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Oliver

Michael Oliver

• 1,070 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 13:53

I am looking into Lola T286s at present and wondered if any fellow TNFers could furnish me with photos of Bert Skidmore's car, which I know he raced recently at the Philip Island meeting in Oz but understand he has driven in the US too?

Additionally, if anyone has any T286 photos (current or in period) they would like to share, I'd love to see them.

On the same subject, if you have any photos of the other T28* series cars, I'd be keen to see those too, e.g. T280s, T282s and the one-off T284.

Michael

Advertisement

#2 Jeremy Jackson

Jeremy Jackson

• 479 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 15:50

Michael,

I've got photos of the various devices that we've been looking at, too many to post here, and I've put a photo of Skidmore's car on ten-tenths (can't rememebr whereI got in from).

Anything specific you want, let me know, and I'll see what I've got.

#3 Michael Oliver

Michael Oliver

• 1,070 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 19:57

Originally posted by Jeremy Jackson
Michael,

I've got photos of the various devices that we've been looking at, too many to post here, and I've put a photo of Skidmore's car on ten-tenths (can't rememebr whereI got in from).

Anything specific you want, let me know, and I'll see what I've got.

Thanks Jeremy, will do!

I was kind of hoping I might be able to interest some 'non-Ten Tenthers' who might not have seen our thread there and who might have some photos we haven't seen yet...

So if anyone out there (apart from Jeremy!) has any nice photos of 3-litre Lola T280, T282, T284 or T286s (preferably in period but recent ones are of interest as well) I'd be very grateful if they were willing to share them!

Michael