Photo

Pikes Peak photographer Larry Buche

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 theunions

theunions

• 638 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 22:35

Does anyone have current contact information for this Pueblo, CO based photographer? He's done a lot of shooting at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb in recent years and also apparently did photography for a 1996 book on demolition derbies.

I've been desperately trying to reach him for the past month with zero success. The phone and fax numbers listed on his website (updated in January) are dead, and he has not responded to my e-mail. It was suggested that I call his local short track, but they're out of season (and apparently in ownership transition), and nobody replied to my voice mail.

CAN ANYONE HELP???

Advertisement

#2 Frank S

Frank S

• 2,162 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:26

Do you know who pays him for his work? He'll likely be accessible to them.

#3 theunions

theunions

• 638 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 03:11

I have no idea who he's currently working for (I'm not sure how closely he's dealt with PPIHC in the past - I haven't tried asking them yet - for one thing they're sometimes hard to get a hold of too). He's prolific enough for his niche to be well-identified, but nowhere near prolific enough for anyone to seem to know where to find him...

I did receive today updated contact information for the subject of the photos I wanted to ask about, so I'll try that route.

#4 Don Capps

Don Capps

• 5,933 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 00:41

I just shuffled through my folders once more and came up empty again. I could have sworn I had something on him stashed away for some project or whatever reason and that it had some contact information on it. However, from what you say it might be OBE anyway......

#5 theunions

theunions

• 638 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 19:14

Originally posted by theunions
I did receive today updated contact information for the subject of the photos I wanted to ask about, so I'll try that route.

Ugh...that's proven a dead end too as the subject has also been trying to reach Larry for some time without success!