A weekend at Silverstone, 1971

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 21:29

Silverstone International Trophy, 1971.

It was the spring of 1971…exams at Oxford Polytechnic were just finished, so a group of like minded but impoverished petrolheads set off to Silverstone for the International Trophy. We arrived to watch practice on the Friday, and I’m ashamed to admit that we entered by climbing a six foot wire fence at the back of the circuit somewhere. Ripped my new jeans in the process….

We were able to easily get to watch practice from an unprotected area inside the circuit: on the approach to Maggots, I think. Siffert in the gorgeous BRM P160 that came dressed as a scent bottle, Amon in the flute like Matra,
Posted Image
Pescarolo in the Williams March 711,
Posted Image
discretely displaying a tiny Courage cockerel an the side of the cockpit.

Back in the paddock we were able to get in everyone’s way, no problem. My bargain basement Zenit SLR was almost overheating. Close-ups of Pedro,
Posted Image
and Seppi talking to Andrew Ferguson, JYS and Tim Parnell.
Posted Image
Lobster claw Brabham with one nostril taped.
Posted Image

Adjustments to the Ronnie’s Alfa powered 711.

Posted Image

We watched some more practice from the outside of Copse. Wee Jackie was spectating from the prohibited area in front of us with a bloke with a silly perm. (After a while I realised it was George Harrison). The gas turbine Lotus glided unimpressively by…a bit of a heat haze and an uninspiring woosh. Practice all over, we went back to the paddock. There was still much activity, especially around the turbine Lotus. It might have sounded silent and innocuous out on the circuit…but when you stood next to those revs as the mechanic wound it up, bodywork on the ground next to it…..a different matter altogether.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Then we went for a stroll through the now empty spectator enclosures around the circuit. Between Club and Stowe I found a solitary chair and struck a daft pose….
Posted Image

We found an empty St John Ambulance tent on the outside of Becketts: it became our accommodation for the night. Our slumbers were interrupted at about 2.00 am by the sound of vehicular activity close by, accompanied by various unearthly clanking and clinking noises. When all was quiet again we peered outside…a fully stocked Coca Cola stand had seemingly landed from outer space.

Well stocked with soft drinks, we take up position at Copse Corner for the day. That year the GKN had joined the Daily Express in sponsoring the International Trophy, and the race had been spilt into two parts. The F1 field was topped up with F5000 cars of rather varying standard.

Posted Image
The first race was one of those that Jackie Stewart chose to render uninteresting by winning rather too easily .the only thing I can remember is that Ronnie crashed the March Alfa heavily at Becketts, knocking himself unconscious.

In part two of the International Trophy JYS provided a little more entertainment for us at Copse than he might have wished. As the field screamed towards us, the Tyrrell suddenly became engulfed in tyre smoke as Jackie battled against a stuck open throttle..I tried to get a few shots with through my grotty Dixon’s 400mm lens, struggling top maintain focus before the Tyrrell thumped into the bank immediately in front of us.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Graham Hill went on to win the aggregated pair of races in the Brabham BT34…his last F1 win.

Posted Image

Later I watched the Stewart crash sequence on TV. The television camera man had been directly in front of us, and what I watched now an exact recreation of what I had desperately trying to follow through my camera viewfinder.

Those were the days.

Advertisement

#2 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 21:56

Top tale, David, and great pics too! :clap: I remember watching it on the goggle box in glorious b&w, especially JYS assaulting the bank in front of the cameraman - and, as it turns out, yourself!

Love the bit about the accomodation and the drinks stall! Glad to hear I'm not alone in being prepared to own up to a employing a little 'free enterprise' in order to go racing the 'proper' way... :up:

Great days...

Twinny :wave:

BTW any idea why the kilted one was watching practice and not taking part?

#3 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 21:58

Originally posted by Twin Window
BTW any idea why the kilted one was watching practice and not taking part?

There were good supporting races in those days?

#4 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 22:00

Ah, ok. I was under the impression that they were watching the F1 session, hence my question! Der... :rolleyes:

IIRC Ronnie's visor was found imbedded in the tyre on one of his front rims after that shunt...

#5 Andrew Fellowes

Andrew Fellowes

• 753 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:20

I was too far away standing nearer to Woodcote to see JYS go off but I remember it more for what Hill said afterwards when interviewed.

“I thought Oh Dear, Oh Dear!”

-brought the house down where I was standing.

How nice to see a photo of it after all these years. That woosh of the Lotus turbine was very odd, dull but quite fascinating.

#6 CNE

CNE

• 35 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 08:33

Great memories David.

Thanks again for kindly letting us use three of your pictures in the book.

More images from the '71 Trophy Race can be found on Mike Hayward's site.

Here's a link:

http://www.mikehaywa...bumName=album17

Chris

#7 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 09:14

Originally posted by CNE

For those who aren't already aware 'the book' CNE modestly refers to is in fact 'The Forgotten Races' written by CNE (Chris Ellard) himself, published by W3 Publications (ISBN 0-9545352-0-0) and covers all the non-championship F1 races of the 3-litre formula between 1966 and 1983. Added interest for TNFers is the fact that on top of David Beard's pics, there are also ones from the lenses of Barry Boor and GaryC.

I got mine last week, and I'm rather glad I did as I have since learned by chance that only 500 copies have been printed... I believe the remaining copies are available from Chris himself and Simon Lewis Transport Books.

Dither at your peril!

Twinny :up:

#8 Andrew Kitson

Andrew Kitson

• 2,535 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 11:41

Great memories David. I was there in the Woodcote stands and still remember the cheers for Graham as he was given the trophy. Remember the days when car, driver and team did the lap of honour on a tractor/trailer or back of a flat bed truck?

Another Silverstone/JYS memory is from '73. I was with my father chatting to some F3 friends in their paddock area halfway down the club straight towards Becketts. An Elf Tyrrell van appeared and a couple of mechanics and Ken jumped out infront of us. Shortly afterwards JYS burst into view through the crowds in 005. Jackie then blasted away, turned around by the barriers down towards Becketts and came back, turning again infront of us and repeating this four or five times, bedding in brakes apparantly.

He then stopped by the van, mechanics played with the car and they had another go, but by now the noise had drawn a much larger crowd leaving little room for manoeuvre. Such a pity that the modern paranoid F1 world does not allow fans such close experiences of contemporary Grand Prix machinery. Those were indeed the days.

#9 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 11:51

Originally posted by CNE
Great memories David.

More images from the '71 Trophy Race can be found on Mike Hayward's site.

Here's a link:

http://www.mikehaywa...bumName=album17

Chris

Not really a question of kindly letting you have them, Chris. I feel privileged to see my unprofessional efforts in such a smashing book.

One of the Mike Hayward photos-this one in fact...

http://www.mikehaywa...bum17/527_G.jpg

follows on from my two shots of the Stewart crash. If I look closely I can see the youthful Beard trying to get a final shot of the impact. And alongside I can see two of my chums with whom I am still in contact. One is these days a Lotus 12 owner and Registrar for the type, the other an Osella TGP mechanic and Dulon Porsche racer.

#10 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 12:06

Originally posted by Andrew Kitson

Those were indeed the days.

Absolutely - when privateers really were privateers!

Still at Silverstone, at the British GP '73. A penny for Wattie's thoughts as he casts an envious eye towards the works Brabham encampment...

Posted Image

Running an F1 team out of a Transit and a tiny tent. Bloody brilliant! :up:

Twinny :)

PS see the bloke in a pink shirt enjoying the Hexagon 'hospitality' area! And he's not alone!

#11 SEdward

SEdward

• 840 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 12:49

The BBC used that Stewart footage endlessly.

Does Hexagon hospitality offer one Twiglet and a glas of Tizer? If you're a VIP, you get two Twiglets.

Great stuff. Many current F3 teams have a 100 times as much tackle as these guys.

Edward

#12 RTH

RTH

• 6,066 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 13:21

That is Paul Michaels holding his nose at the back of the car, - he is still running 'Hexagon of Highgate ' today with BMW showrooms just up from East Finchley and Service & Bodyshops in Kentish Town.

Paul also has a truly fabulous collection of classic cars, - which he still delights in trading in.

That's a great photo Stuart, do you have any thing else on Hexagon , _ I do have a special reason for asking ?

#13 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 15:58

Hi Richard

I've got this from the GP at Brands in '74...

Posted Image

...but again, it's taken on my Instamatic.

#14 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 16:45

Originally posted by Andrew Kitson

Another Silverstone/JYS memory is from '73. I was with my father chatting to some F3 friends in their paddock area halfway down the club straight towards Becketts. An Elf Tyrrell van appeared and a couple of mechanics and Ken jumped out infront of us. Shortly afterwards JYS burst into view through the crowds in 005. Jackie then blasted away, turned around by the barriers down towards Becketts and came back, turning again infront of us and repeating this four or five times, bedding in brakes apparantly.

I was there with you, Andrew. That's when I got this shot....

Posted Image

#15 CevertInBlue1973

CevertInBlue1973

• 74 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:24

:clap: Boy.does this bring back some good memories .Great photo's everyone. :wave:

#16 SEdward

SEdward

• 840 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 13:23

David,

That is the best close-up I have ever seen of Pedro. The king of cool with a rollneck, Brylcream and suede jacket.

Make sure that you send it to Luc.

By the way, did he ever suffer a broken nose? He looks like a prop forward.

Edward

#17 MonzaDriver

MonzaDriver

• 424 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:20

Thank you for sharing your memories David,
about when car races deserve the passion we always felt.
Because today the only topics we could share are about GPL.
CIAO.

#18 peebo

peebo

• 70 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 19:25

Stories and pictures like these are the reason why TNF is so valuable to me. You guys were so lucky to be able to get access like this. Im delighted (and slightly green with envy) when you share stuff like this with us all. Thank you. Gushing ends. :blush:

#19 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 23:59

Originally posted by peebo

Stories and pictures like these are the reason why TNF is so valuable to me. You guys were so lucky to be able to get access like this.

But peebo, you too have access - as you've proved by posting here!

Don't hold back; if you have an opinion, or some old photos - or whatever - then please get involved! These blokes don't bite, you know.  ;)

Advertisement

#20 Seppi_0_917PA

Seppi_0_917PA

• 248 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 03:39

Originally posted by David Beard
...and Seppi talking to Andrew Ferguson, JYS and Tim Parnell.
Posted Image

I figured out why this picture is vaguely familiar...

http://forums.atlasf...476#post1091476

#21 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:05

Originally posted by Seppi_0_917PA

I figured out why this picture is vaguely familiar...

http://forums.atlasf...476#post1091476

Yes, I have to admit I have posted most of those on TNF before, but I thought no one would remember!

Just thought I would string them together to make a story....

#22 Seppi_0_917PA

Seppi_0_917PA

• 248 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:31

Your story and pictures are great! I wish I could have been there. I especially like the paddock photos which show how accessible F1 was back then.

#23 MonzaDriver

MonzaDriver

• 424 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 13:38

Yes Seppy
accessible and made from people that you could admire or at least identify the personality.
Real person, real track, real drivers, real racing cars.
What personality we have today Briatore? Ecclestone? Ralf Schumacher? Kimi Raikkonen?
If you compare the interviews of this people to the ones of our heroes of the 60's 70s'
it seems that they dont do the same sport ( ......in effect they dont do it anymore......)
I mean drivers and protagonists that really have something to say, to teach ot simply to tell us.
Yes those tents, it look like a little absurd, but who cares...............
today we have more person on the PR department of a racing team, than all the team that run
a Lotus 49 for example.
Faraonic motorhomes and hospitality, and PR men or women in order to tell what..........?
The impression of Kimi Raikkonen about the race...............?
Who cares?
MonzaDriver.

#24 Seppi_0_917PA

Seppi_0_917PA

• 248 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 14:11

Agreed, these days, the typical practice session quote from a driver: "We collected good data today." Wow, what passion...

#25 Keir

Keir

• 5,241 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 14:32

A little off topic but,

What I would like to see is an end to people who host web sites with pictures including those bloody awful "watermarks" or other silly gimicks designed to stop downloading.

Now I know that some of the web site hosters do indeed own the pics but, look at Rainer S.
a better photog you will rarely see and his pics are free to download. And print and adorn your living areas with autoracing art!!

BAN THE WATERMARKS

............and if you are in the business of selling your pictures, then get yourself a bloody catalog and mail them the old fashioned way. There was very little theft of pics when catalogs were the primary source of sales.

Sorry, but I just had to vent a bit after going to the Mike Hayward Collection.
Nothing against Mike himself but the watermark ruins the pics!! :mad:

#26 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 14:47

Originally posted by MonzaDriver

The impression of Kimi Raikkonen about the race...............?
Who cares?

:rotfl: Not I...!

Originally posted by Seppi_0_917PA
Agreed, these days, the typical practice session quote from a driver: "We collected good data today." Wow, what passion...

Sad, but oh so true... :down:

#27 MonzaDriver

MonzaDriver

• 424 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 15:43

I was pretty sure that a lot of members of TNF dont follow anymore F1.
In particulary I was sure about Twin Window.
I dont know how to insert the smiles, but it will be thumbs up.
Personally I have only one hope, that the tv audience in next few years will go so bad,
that no one televisions all around the world will buy the rights for F1.
So a lot of people like Ecclestone Briatore Schumacher Todt and all the whole "company"
go retired or they dedicated their " manager capacity" into something else.
Then becasue no one of this people invented or created motor racing,
the whole mechanism restart with more sport inside, and less "money for everyone" environment.
This year I have had some paddock pass for the private practice in September,
all I have seen are the trucks of team parked in order and a lot of telemetry antennas on the roof.
Nothing more.
So I started to wonder that maybe if my dream became true,
all those fantastic trucks could be used for next F2 or F3 team of the future.
When those "fast billboard" will dont use it anymore.
And I was speaking about "test teams" only.
But I know this things is a very usual ones for the members of this forum.
I would like only to know if someone else share with me this dream.
Those Faraonic motorhomes and Trucks to sell, at very good price,
for the teams of the future.
And, sorry, not becasue I am Italian I dont want to offend anyone, especially British person,
a nation that have so great part in motor racing, but also the hospitality of McLaren team,
the construction that if I am not wrong need 5 days to mount.
Also this little " villa" I would like to see with the " On sale"
It is with a great grief that I use this sarcasm, because the McLaren M23 of James Hunt, 1976
is something really impressed in my heart. Forever.

MonzaDriver.

#28 David McKinney

David McKinney

• 14,156 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 15:43

Originally posted by Keir
A little off topic but,

What I would like to see is an end to people who host web sites with pictures including those bloody awful "watermarks" or other silly gimicks designed to stop downloading.

Now I know that some of the web site hosters do indeed own the pics but, look at Rainer S.
a better photog you will rarely see and his pics are free to download. And print and adorn your living areas with autoracing art!!

BAN THE WATERMARKS

............and if you are in the business of selling your pictures, then get yourself a bloody catalog and mail them the old fashioned way. There was very little theft of pics when catalogs were the primary source of sales.

Given the choice of seeing pictures with watermarks or not seeing them at all, I know which I'd go for.
And believe me, those are the options.

#29 Keir

Keir

• 5,241 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 16:25

david,
There are a number of sites which do not mar their pics and it is those that I frequent.

The others should go into that dark, dark night and never return!! :evil:

#30 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 16:44

Originally posted by David McKinney

Given the choice of seeing pictures with watermarks or not seeing them at all, I know which I'd go for.
And believe me, those are the options.

I'm afraid to say that if I knew how to add a watermark, my fuzzy old photos would have them too....

#31 Racer.Demon

Racer.Demon

• 1,722 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 21:28

David's wonderful recollections and pictures have found a more permanent and accessible place over at 8W. Enjoy, and of course, thank you David! :up:

#32 Keir

Keir

• 5,241 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 23:20

............and no "bloody watermarks" :up: :up: :up: :up: :clap:

#33 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 80,227 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 02:23

Originally posted by MonzaDriver
.....today we have more person on the PR department of a racing team, than all the team that run a Lotus 49 for example.....

How sadly true this is...

And how glad I am to have decades of memories of times that were much better!

And even though I might not have ever been to a Silverstone or a Monza or a Spa in those wonderful days, we always had Jenks to take us there.

So that's another thing that's been lost forever...

#34 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,603 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 19:08

Great story David, I was at this race and the memories came flooding back. Here is a small contribution to this excellent thread...
Twinny... I know that you will like at least three of the photos :love:
Keir........ no watermarks :up:
All.......... feel free to download and use my photos (no problem) :smoking:

Posted Image
Graham Hill Brabham BT34

Posted Image
Pedro Rodriguez BRM P160

Posted Image
Jo Siffert BRM P160

Posted Image
Ronnie Peterson March 711

Posted Image
Chris Amon Matra MS120B

Posted Image
Howden Ganley BRM P153

#35 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 19:23

Originally posted by Rob Ryder

Twinny... I know that you will like at least three of the photos :love:

Actually, Rob, I love them all...! :up:

#36 Pedro 917

Pedro 917

• 1,767 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 22:20

Great pictures Rob, thanks a lot !!

Originally posted by Sedward :

That is the best close-up I have ever seen of Pedro. The king of cool with a rollneck, Brylcream and suede jacket.

Here's another picture of Pedro taken 3 days before his Spa victory with the BRM at Spa 1970.
He was doing some pr job for Yardley in a Brussels Shopping Mall :

Posted Image

.......sitting in a Yardley BRM H16 !!! :

Posted Image

#37 CevertInBlue1973

CevertInBlue1973

• 74 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 04:00

:drunk: Pedro actually broke his nose twice.Once in a fight and once in a raod car accident. Hence the fact he used to speak with a very nasally twang. :smoking:

#38 Keir

Keir

• 5,241 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 21:55

Rob and Pedro,

Good pics!!!

#39 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 15,574 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 13:25

I was pointed in the direction of this thread by its originator at the Northern TNF meeting last night.

I was at the 1971 British GP meeting viewing at Becketts. Suddenly this big Ford Granada rolled up with JYS 1 registration. Out hopped Jackie Stewart and George Harrison (what a co-incidence I hear you all cry!). They moved into the crowd and as the next practice session began JYS was explaining the line, how to settle the car etc to a very intense George Harrison. There was a steady stream of autograph hunters and JYS obliged. The bloke stood next to me asked would I mind keeping an eye on his bag whilst he got an autograph. I said OK as I was never a big JYS fan. The bloke wandered over and joined the queue. When it came his turn JYS reached out for the pen but the bloke snatched it away and said "I don't want your autograph I want George Harrison's!". As you may surmise Wee Jackie was not impressed!

:lol:

Advertisement

#40 Gary C

Gary C

• 5,571 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 14:51

'I don't want your autograph I want George Harrison's!".'
Good boy !! lol

#41 David Lawson

David Lawson

• 968 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 17:51

I was at the 1971 Grand Prix and on one of the practice days Jackie Stewart drove into the paddock in his Zodiac, he was immediately trapped between it and the team transporter by a queue of autograph hunters. I took one of my customary dodgy pictures with my Instamatic.

Posted Image

David

#42 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 17:11

Not really a question of kindly letting you have them, Chris. I feel privileged to see my unprofessional efforts in such a smashing book.

One of the Mike Hayward photos-this one in fact...

http://www.mikehaywa...bum17/527_G.jpg

follows on from my two shots of the Stewart crash. If I look closely I can see the youthful Beard trying to get a final shot of the impact. And alongside I can see two of my chums with whom I am still in contact. One is these days a Lotus 12 owner and Registrar for the type, the other an Osella TGP mechanic and Dulon Porsche racer.

I think the photo link above doesn't work anymore. but last weekend I met up again with the two characters mentioned above, Keith Martin and Mike Bennett (now a TNFer)...

Posted Image

Keith took lots of photos while alongside me at a number of events of the period. His camera was a Zenit B...as against my more posh Zenit E with built in exposure meter. I have wrenched some of his old prints away from him and will post shortly on various threads. For me, they provide an interesting alternative slant on my own memories.

#43 Barry Boor

Barry Boor

• 11,549 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:36

Looking forward to them, David.

Did you tell Mike how well the Lotus 12s have been going?

#44 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 18:44

Keith Martin's photo of the Lotus turbine engine. That's me in the backgound on the left. I can tell by the Gold Leaf Team Lotus sticker on my camera bag :)

Posted Image

#45 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 15,574 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:24

Keith Martin's photo of the Lotus turbine engine. That's me in the backgound on the left. I can tell by the Gold Leaf Team Lotus sticker on my camera bag :)

Posted Image

Are you sure as I was at the same meeting and i also had a GLTL sticker on my camera bag!

:confused:

#46 Barry Boor

Barry Boor

• 11,549 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:44

I was there on the Friday, too.

But I don't remember seeing either of you two! :)

#47 drivers71

drivers71

• 306 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:10

Originally posted by Keir
A little off topic but,

BAN THE WATERMARKS

Keir
As a fellow Amon supporter, I hope you don't object to my photos having my name tucked away in the corner? I do agree about watermarks right across the important bits, but those folk are trying to make a living, I guess, from selling them. In my case, I'm cataloging my complete collection of photos, both bad and very bad, without any intention of selling them. It's purely for my own benefit - if I can share them with interested parties (on here for example) I'm really happy if they are occasionally appreciated, or fit into a particular thread.
Several requests I've had, from people wishing to reproduce them are always answered in the affirmative, and generally supplied with a copy without my name on it, if that's what is required.

You can always have any of my Amon photos :up:

#48 Keir

Keir

• 5,241 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:23

drivers71,

I don't mind people putting their names on pics that they do indeed own or wish to sell, so long as they are out of the way of the pic itself.

watermarks as I have said, are just bloody awful and ruin the picture.

Thanks for the offer of Amon pics, I can never get enough of those !!

#49 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 18:56

Originally posted by Stephen W

Are you sure as I was at the same meeting and i also had a GLTL sticker on my camera bag!

:confused:

No, it's me. Mike Bennett took this snap of me snapping Pedro...see the sticker. And, yes, it is the same person as the fat bloke in the middle in post 42, honest.

Posted Image

#50 fines

fines

• 9,647 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 19:03

David, the lurker...