Photo

The 'Suggestion Box'

• Please log in to reply
645 replies to this topic

#101 Frank S

Frank S

• 2,157 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 07:18

It's true: the pictures are priceless. For my part they are significantly enhanced by the comments accompanying them and stimulated by them.

Keep 'em coming, folks.

--
Frank S

PS: How bad would it be if I used my browser's "Save with images as ... " facility to plant a copy on my own disks?

Advertisement

#102 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,085 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 07:57

Originally posted by Frank S
PS: How bad would it be if I used my browser's "Save with images as ... " facility to plant a copy on my own disks?

No problem with any of my photos Frank, feel free to save a copy for yourself :) :up:
Rob

#103 RTH

RTH

• 5,742 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:36

Is it just me , - or could we do with a few interesting all new threads going up ?

#104 Mallory Dan

Mallory Dan

• 2,694 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 13:05

Completely agree Richard. We need a few more stories from those actually involved in the good old days, 60s/70s/80s. Stuff like Barry's Connew tales, or TW's. ,printable, info from the past.

#105 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,901 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 14:06

Originally posted by Mallory Dan
Completely agree Richard. We need a few more stories from those actually involved in the good old days, 60s/70s/80s. Stuff like Barry's Connew tales, or TW's. ,printable, info from the past.

And more technical stuff :cool:

#106 Mallory Dan

Mallory Dan

• 2,694 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 15:31

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#107 Richard Jenkins

Richard Jenkins

• 6,179 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 18:37

Originally posted by David Beard

And more technical stuff :cool:

No, I hope not. There's already the Technical Forum for all things technical, as far as I'm concerned.

(admittedly said as I have zero interest in cars & how & why they work ) ;)

#108 billthekat

billthekat

• 337 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 03:21

Originally posted by RTH
Is it just me , - or could we do with a few interesting all new threads going up ?

See below, an official comment taken from a thread:

Originally posted by Twin Window
Worry ye not; we officially accommodate a degree of 'fluff' these days...

Apparently, a very large degree of fluff in some cases..... a continuation of previous policies, it must be noted in fairness.

I am trying to reduce my addiction to this forum and very slowly, but gradually, I think I am beginning to close in on that goal. Indeed, I am hoping that this coming week (certainly by mid-month) I will find out whether or not I will be going downrange to a CENTCOM assignment in early June. A positive aspect of that assignment is that I will not have much time to concern myself with this forum any more.

At any rate, I am finding fewer items of interest here, which has had the positive effect of allowing me much more time for other pursuits.

#109 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 08:56

Originally posted by Mallory Dan

Ok, I promise to put the story of my 1984 San Marino GP weekend up as soon as poss.

Literally the most bizarre weekend of my life...

:up:

#110 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,901 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:04

Originally posted by Richie Jenkins

No, I hope not. There's already the Technical Forum for all things technical, as far as I'm concerned.

(admittedly said as I have zero interest in cars & how & why they work ) ;)

The Technical Forum is great, but mainly full of modern stuff.

The history of motor racing, to a very large degree, is all about the change in technology involved. The idea of ignoring the sport's main feature, the machinery and its design, utterly bewilders me.

#111 Richard Jenkins

Richard Jenkins

• 6,179 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:49

Okay, but that's just less threads for me to be interested in. Anyway, this is not the right thread for cars & drivers & the pros & cons. There is plenty I am con about on TNF at the moment, so it's probably a good thing I'm having a semi-break from it from next week, when I return to my main work.

A few suggestions that may make me (and others) a little less con:

Please can we merge somehow all these "Grand Prix" the movie threads? In particular the Let Scott By thread is recently hardly adding much new, just going over stuff of old.

Can the Dochnal & O'Brien thread please be separated into two different threads? Many of you may find it of no interest but to some of us it's very important (to me it's far more important than motorcycles or anything technical) & I think a distinction would be good for its research. If you want to use an existing thread, Dan Axelsson did one recently. The thing is Dochnal is more or less sorted & people will think, so what? This is the 4th time I've asked..... so.. please...

and is there really need for 6 sticky threads? I think it looks terribly messy & difficult to see when the last post was. As these threads are posted in so reguarly, it will be rare that they drop off the first page anyway and allows a bit more space on the first page in addition.

That's all.

#112 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 14,752 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 18:10

Originally posted by David Beard
The Technical Forum is great, but mainly full of modern stuff.

The history of motor racing, to a very large degree, is all about the change in technology involved. The idea of ignoring the sport's main feature, the machinery and its design, utterly bewilders me.

I absolutely agree. Please, please, leave things as they are with regard to technical nostalgia, ie keep it in TNF where it belongs.

#113 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,901 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 20:03

How about putting a stop to any new thread with a title ending in the words "of all time" or "ever"?

#114 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,449 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 22:17

I'm afraid that merging the Grand Prix (the movie) threads would make them unreadable...

The Let Scott By thread is not in the same vein as the others, so it needs to be separate. And it needs to be appreciated for what it is... a bit of fun. Ignore it if you're stuck for time, you can always come back to it when you've got nothing else to do.

Like Don, I find less that I'm compelled to read of recent times. But there's still something there keeping the spark alive, and it wouldn't take much of a revival of the '39 European Championship thread or something to really get my interest burning.

Things will come up...

#115 RTH

RTH

• 5,742 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:41

Over on Ten-Tenths they send you a birthday greeting, - I know because I got one this morning, - OK I suppose it's from their computer, but none the less its a nice touch.

#116 Pils1989

Pils1989

• 1,111 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 14:42

Happy Birthday! :)

#117 RTH

RTH

• 5,742 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 18:03

Originally posted by Pils1989
Happy Birthday! :)

Well thank you for those kind words, I am also a Lotus owner myself.

#118 jmcfall

jmcfall

• 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 15:19

What about continuing the cartoons, crossword puzzles and quizes we've seen before?

#119 Twin Window

Twin Window
  • Nostalgia Host

• 6,611 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 20:23

Great idea.

So get drawing and compiling!

Advertisement

#120 Ruairidh

Ruairidh

• 1,073 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 05:19

Originally posted by RTH

No its not just you. And I don't think it is coincidence. I think the weeds are too thick for new growth.

Look, I'm all for the "ignore if you don't want to read" and fun but I'm also plain bored with the contentless, continuous bumping (and self-aggrandizement) of the Amon and Grand Prix threads.

Maybe it is what the forum is now - a chatroom - and what folks want, but if so, maybe it is time to stop hanging around here. I think there is something disrepectful to the way this board runs to continually bump a thread with crap.

But then I have to take my hat off to Keir, in particular, for using the forum to get what he wants - dialog and information about stuff that floats his boat - and find it hard to begrudge him that, except it is screwing up what I want: which is a diverse set of topics on the FRONT page - not just the same old, same old and getting-to-be-very-boring threads.

Point being why not have a link or side bar to a separate page for the kind of on-going "chat threads" like the Amon and Grand Prix ones - and add to them - so you'd have a BRM chat thread, a Team Lotus chat thread, a Jackie Stewart chat thread etc. Same concept as the Amon thread where the 2-4 folks who want to chat everyday meet and others can add or not as they feel. But away from the Bulletin Board. Its gotta be better than what we have now.

#121 petefenelon

petefenelon

• 4,815 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:40

Originally posted by Ruairidh

Point being why not have a link or side bar to a separate page for the kind of on-going "chat threads" like the Amon and Grand Prix ones - and add to them - so you'd have a BRM chat thread, a Team Lotus chat thread, a Jackie Stewart chat thread etc. Same concept as the Amon thread where the 2-4 folks who want to chat everyday meet and others can add or not as they feel. But away from the Bulletin Board. Its gotta be better than what we have now.

The first time I saw this I liked the sound of it. The "Grand Prix" threads are vaguely interesting occasionally (when they have pics of the cars or the 'real' drivers who were involved), but I'm not interested in the fictional backstory. 'The Thread' is clearly of all-consuming interest to its contributors and virtually none to almost everyone else these days. (I skimmed random pages of it recently and it seemed to stop saying anything fundamentally new in about early 2004).

But...

what happens if the 'useful information', the research stuff, starts getting dropped into long, rambling, semi-detached 'chat' threads instead of into something with a sharper focus? - a lot of people who want to see it won't...

#122 ian senior

ian senior

• 2,142 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:35

Originally posted by petefenelon

The first time I saw this I liked the sound of it. The "Grand Prix" threads are vaguely interesting occasionally (when they have pics of the cars or the 'real' drivers who were involved), but I'm not interested in the fictional backstory. 'The Thread' is clearly of all-consuming interest to its contributors and virtually none to almost everyone else these days. (I skimmed random pages of it recently and it seemed to stop saying anything fundamentally new in about early 2004).

But...

what happens if the 'useful information', the research stuff, starts getting dropped into long, rambling, semi-detached 'chat' threads instead of into something with a sharper focus? - a lot of people who want to see it won't...

On balance, I agree. I have considerable sympathy with Ruairidh on this, but feel that we may lose some gems amongst the chatroom stuff. I guess that things should be left as they are, despite the occasional sensation of feeling like Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day". But there is a positive side - the re-emergence of the same thread at the same time every day provides a useful means of making sure that your watch is showing the right time.

#123 barrykm

barrykm

• 435 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 16:38

Grateful if you could get the printer-friendly function up and running.

#124 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Nostalgia Forum Moderator

• 24,521 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 22:12

Originally posted by barrykm
Grateful if you could get the printer-friendly function up and running.

:confused:

Works for me. Just click on "printable version" at the top of the page.

What browser are you using? That might have a bearing on it, but if you can't get it to work, raise it in the Atlas F1 Forum.

#125 barrykm

barrykm

• 435 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 12:21

Originally posted by Vitesse2

:confused:

Works for me. Just click on "printable version" at the top of the page.

What browser are you using? That might have a bearing on it, but if you can't get it to work, raise it in the Atlas F1 Forum.

Thanks Richard, will have another look at this - perhaps I'm just being dumb..

#126 Frank S

Frank S

• 2,157 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 15:55

But...

I didn't know (guessed, I did) the "Amon thread" was boring because I seldom look in; I look in at the "Grand Prix outtakes" thread because I enjoy seeing people have fun, even if it is not precisely my kind of fun (and because I have something to contribute, from time to time); other threads I look at regularly, those that come to the top naturally, I can depend on to provide something of intrinsic or incidental value. If none of that were true: no payoff, no attendance.

I come to TNF on purpose, because of the substance, which is incomparable, and because of the company, which is estimable. If there are a few rough or fluffy patches, I can absorb some punishment in order to accrue the benefit of the main flow.

I was thinking of this while talking with my granddaughter at lunch last week. I told her I'd spent a lot of energy maximizing the signal-to-noise ratio in my experience. Depending on your values, there are some signals that are worth a lot of nose-deflection to acquire.

In the words of my dietician friend, "If it's too rich for you, just spit out the calories."

--
Frank S

#127 Pils1989

Pils1989

• 1,111 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 16:06

Originally posted by barrykm

Thanks Richard, will have another look at this - perhaps I'm just being dumb..

Apple Macintosh users with OS 10.3 can use a "virtual printer" which makes PDF files. I've never tried it but it could be useful.

#128 HDonaldCapps

HDonaldCapps

• 2,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 17:58

Either lock the Chris Amon mega thread or separate the "real" information from the Keir "I-love-me-and-my-thead-is-sacred-so-let-me-keep-brining-it-back-to-the-top-even-if-no-one-is-submitting-anything-because-no-one-really-gives-a-flying-wet-****-anymore-since-they-can't-find-anything-due-to-all-the-fluff-which-is-irrelevant-to-me-since-the-only-reason-it-now-exists-is-so-I-can-continue-to-pad-the-numbers-and-massage-my-ego" bullshit. I kick myself every time I see Keir -- and now his partner in crime "Rosemeyer" -- put that damn thing at the top of the queue for not locking that damn thing when I should have. I have been sick of the damned thing for years, but everytime it sinks out of sight past the first page or so, it gets placed back on top by Keir -- or now Rosemeyer.

As I have said a million time, I have genuinely liked Chris Amon for years upon years, but I am willing to never hear of him again simply because of that damned thread.

Let Keir take the thread elsewhere as part of a separate site with a forum devoted to Amon. There he could do whatever he wants.

I think that it is an abuse of the purpose for which we established TNF and Keir has consistently let it be known that he could care less about that, it is all about him and his thread, and **** me or any of the others who dare criticize his thread which has descended into a joke and a mere shadow of what it once was and what it was intended to be.

I think I am just finally sick of it.

#129 petefenelon

petefenelon

• 4,815 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 19:11

Originally posted by HDonaldCapps

As I have said a million time, I have genuinely liked Chris Amon for years upon years, but I am willing to never hear of him again simply because of that damned thread.

I don't think it's an "abuse", but I think it's a waste of oxygen and definitely not a credit to TNF any more. It doesn't seem to have said anything fundamentally new for well over a year, it's full of copyright abuse (plenty of Schlegelmilch pictures and full-page scans of magazines in there) and it's achieved the one thing that TNF has incorrectly been accused of - it's actively hostile to anyone on the outside.

There is a limit to how much interest can be extracted from any career, even the most illustrious. In the case of Chris Amon, that point seems to have been passed a long time ago. I can't see any point to The Thread beyond "how long can we keep this in-joke going?"

Fortunately, though, it seems to have degenerated into a self-contained community these days and can safely be ignored, IMHO.

I regard it as something of a 'benign tumour' on TNF - it doesn't distract the attention of other posters, and beyond being unsightly, it doesn't actually cause much harm.

#130 Ruairidh

Ruairidh

• 1,073 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 22:06

I don't think it's an "abuse", but I think it's a waste of oxygen and definitely not a credit to TNF any more. It doesn't seem to have said anything fundamentally new for well over a year, it's full of copyright abuse (plenty of Schlegelmilch pictures and full-page scans of magazines in there) and it's achieved the one thing that TNF has incorrectly been accused of - it's actively hostile to anyone on the outside.

There is a limit to how much interest can be extracted from any career, even the most illustrious. In the case of Chris Amon, that point seems to have been passed a long time ago. I can't see any point to The Thread beyond "how long can we keep this in-joke going?"

Fortunately, though, it seems to have degenerated into a self-contained community these days and can safely be ignored, IMHO.

I regard it as something of a 'benign tumour' on TNF - it doesn't distract the attention of other posters, and beyond being unsightly, it doesn't actually cause much harm.

I pretty much agree.

Except I find myself less and less drawn here 'cos of it and its spawn ("let Scott pass" etc). And wish that weren't the case.

There does seem to be one rule for these threads and another for others which I find bothersome.- whether in terms of being locked for hostility (c/f the Clark and Ickx threads) or copyright rules or continual bumping for no good reason.

But as I've said before, I also find it hard to begrudge Keir the chance to pursue his passion, just wish it didn't interfere with mine.

So if it were contained to the one thread then I too agree it doesn't cause much harm, but can it be contained? 'Cos right now I think we're showing signs of becoming more like Racing Comments where loudness and repetition drive out knowledge and research.

P.S. and I hate to admit it but I too would be happy not to hear of Chris Amon for a very long time and I always liked and admired him before.....

#131 Catalina Park

Catalina Park

• 5,776 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:24

The Amon thread has gone on and on for too long.
Now that it has turned into personal insults it is time to put it to bed.

#132 fines

fines

• 9,647 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 13:07

Either lock the Chris Amon mega thread or separate the "real" information from the Keir "I-love-me-and-my-thead-is-sacred-so-let-me-keep-brining-it-back-to-the-top-even-if-no-one-is-submitting-anything-because-no-one-really-gives-a-flying-wet-****-anymore-since-they-can't-find-anything-due-to-all-the-fluff-which-is-irrelevant-to-me-since-the-only-reason-it-now-exists-is-so-I-can-continue-to-pad-the-numbers-and-massage-my-ego" bullshit. I kick myself every time I see Keir -- and now his partner in crime "Rosemeyer" -- put that damn thing at the top of the queue for not locking that damn thing when I should have. I have been sick of the damned thing for years, but everytime it sinks out of sight past the first page or so, it gets placed back on top by Keir -- or now Rosemeyer.

Let Keir take the thread elsewhere as part of a separate site with a forum devoted to Amon. There he could do whatever he wants.

I think that it is an abuse of the purpose for which we established TNF and Keir has consistently let it be known that he could care less about that, it is all about him and his thread, and **** me or any of the others who dare criticize his thread which has descended into a joke and a mere shadow of what it once was and what it was intended to be.

Amen.

"The" thread used to be "funny, but..." even when I joined this forum four and a half years ago, now it's plain silly. Its sole reason for existence is to be a platform for Keir to boost his ego. I understand there appears to be a need for this, but it don't need to happen here at TNF! Make it sticky on page 50.

#133 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 54,449 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 21:22

Either lock the Chris Amon mega thread or separate the "real" information from the Keir "I-love-me-and-my-thead-is-sacred-so-let-me-keep-brining-it-back-to-the-top-even-if-
no-one-is-submitting-anything-because-no-one-really-gives-a-flying-wet-****-anymore-since-
they-can't-find-anything-due-to-all-the-fluff-which-is-irrelevant-to-me-since-the-only-
reason-it-now-exists-is-so-I-can-continue-to-pad-the-numbers-and-massage-my-ego" bullshit. I kick myself every time I see Keir -- and now his partner in crime "Rosemeyer" -- put that damn thing at the top of the queue for not locking that damn thing when I should have. I have been sick of the damned thing for years, but everytime it sinks out of sight past the first page or so, it gets placed back on top by Keir -- or now Rosemeyer.

It's a bit aggravating when you go to see what's new on it and it's only a post bumping it to the top...

Perhaps all that's needed is to stop putting in posts merely to bump it. If someone finds a picture, gets some detail from somewhere or has a memory flash, then why not let them post it?

#134 Vitesse2

Vitesse2

• 24,521 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 22:03

I gave up on the Amon thread sveral eons ago when it became apparent that it was just pictures and anecdotes being posted so that Keir could say "Oh yes, that's a good one. I've seen/heard it before of course ....

As I recall there was a poll posted when it hit either 2000 or 3000 posts, to which I think the concensus answer was "let it die" :rolleyes:

If there's anything out there bigger than my ego I want it shot now ....

Zaphod Beeblebrox :p

#135 bira

bira

• 13,352 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 22:47

I have closed the Amon thread. I would hope this also closes the debate around it.

#136 Keir

Keir

• 5,226 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 15:33

What debate ??

All I ever saw was a number of people, perhaps under the influence, ranting about ego when theirs was well and truly on display.

TNF has always been a place to chat and exchange ideas and knowledge. If you feel the "Amon thread" is fluff, then pass it by. Anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would do so. Instead, we get drunken rants about ego and "I'm the only one who can determine what TNF is truly about" bullshit!!

Bill Shatner said it best, "Get a Life!"

#137 Dave Ware

Dave Ware

• 748 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 17:16

Darnit, I never did read the thread, because it's so long and I usually check Atlas at work. Have been waiting to get laid up sick for a few days, then download it, read it and then make my first post. Haven't gotten sick, though...

I always enjoyed seeing "Famous Amon Stories" on the first page. I always assumed that behind that title was an ongoing camaraderie of TNFers.

Seems to me that if you don't want to read a thread, then don't read it...that worked for me with the "Let Scott Pass" thread, which was tremendous great fun but when I got tired of it, I did indeed stop reading it.

Perhaps an off line version of the Amon thread can be made available. I'd really like to get the Amon info, as well as share the interplay between TNFers.

Dave

#138 Keir

Keir

• 5,226 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 17:32

Dave,

Haven't seen you in a long while !!

..... but you always had positive things to say when you did say them !!

And yes, The "famous Amon" thread was always fun, I guess that some people just don't know what fun is !!

#139 stylus

stylus

• 504 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 17:33

Originally posted by Dave Ware
Perhaps an off line version of the Amon thread can be made available. I'd really like to get the Amon info, as well as share the interplay between TNFers.

The thread is locked, not erased, if you want to read it. Second page of the threads index at the moment - or try searching for it later.

Advertisement

#140 Keir

Keir

• 5,226 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 17:38

As for right now, it's not erased, but should certain posts remain, it should be !

#141 P 4 Staff

P 4 Staff

• 367 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 18:03

I´ve stopped posting to FerrariChat (with some exemptions) a while ago. Because there seem to be so many "EVIL" people there...who is just looking for trouble.
GOD...let it not be the same here at TNF.
STAFF.

#142 RTH

RTH

• 5,742 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:03

How about a button here on TNF that gets us straight through to Autosport Radio Le Mans circuit commentary ?

Then perhaps to Goodwood FOS and commentary on the Revival meeting , then Silverstone historic weekend and much more of the same - they do all have local radio broadcast commentary , would it be possible to get them all on the internet? With an instant access button here so that we could read TNF and keep up with the action at the circuits at the same time ?

Then in time video link ?

#143 Pils1989

Pils1989

• 1,111 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 16:26

I was thinking the same thing yesterday while looking for SW radios!

#144 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,085 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 17:13

When and why did the 15 minute edit rule come into force? :mad: :mad:

I tried to edit one of my posts from from 1 hour ago and got....

"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 15 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message."

Are all suffering because one or two members abused/butchered their older posts :confused:
Rob

#145 petefenelon

petefenelon

• 4,815 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 14:23

Originally posted by Rob Ryder
When and why did the 15 minute edit rule come into force? :mad: :mad:

I tried to edit one of my posts from from 1 hour ago and got....

"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 15 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message."

Are all suffering because one or two members abused/butchered their older posts :confused:
Rob

It's quite standard on a lot of sites - I think it's fairly reasonable myself - gives you a chance to make minor corrections and/or add espirit de l'escalier comments that you thought of just after you pressed SUBMIT, but doesn't let you go back and change history. If you cock up, make a followup post!

#146 HDonaldCapps

HDonaldCapps

• 2,482 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 16:39

It is a dumbass policy.

Be happy you can even edit at all.

And, don't blame this shit on me.

Apparently, this is now a commonplace policy on the Web in many fora.

#147 Vitesse2

Vitesse2

• 24,521 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 20:58

It's already been rescinded.

http://forums.atlasf...&threadid=81227

You don't have to thank me ...;)

#148 Rob Ryder

Rob Ryder

• 2,085 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 21:41

Cheers Vitesse2 :up: :up:

#149 HDonaldCapps

HDonaldCapps

• 2,482 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 06:02

Originally posted by Vitesse2
It's already been rescinded.

I would say something, but it a certainty that I would then have the parameters of my double secret probation expanded to probably include not being able to post here either, so.... :rolleyes:

#150 HDonaldCapps

HDonaldCapps

• 2,482 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 18:02

Bulletin Board Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: HDonaldCapps [logout]

Were I able to, I would have deleted the post above this one. Obviously, I can't. However, enough is enough. Even I can take a hint. I certainly have no intention being where I am not wanted.

I am going to take full advantage of my being here in Kuwait to finally, once and for all, kick the TNF habit.

This is for real, folks. This is not a Nigel.