Photo

can someone help me with my nuts...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fissijo

fissijo

• 2,284 posts

Posted 23 March 2000 - 06:14

Can someone help me here... Because there is only one computer here at home, and mum is logged in bet your nuts i cannot get into it to place my bets...
Can someone tell us how we can swap users on the one terminal so we both can play...

Thanks...

Bubbafizz (Joei) ;)

------------------
you don't know where you're going, till you know where you've been...

Advertisement

#2 Eli

Eli

• 2,690 posts

Posted 23 March 2000 - 06:20

I think you need to access through a different ISP so your IP address is not the same. I´m not sure though.

#3 Pit Babe

Pit Babe
  • Paddock Club Host emerita

• 7,725 posts

Posted 23 March 2000 - 08:05

Let's see if anyone in the Atlas F1 forum can help out with this.

#4 Rainstorm

Rainstorm

• 1,313 posts

Posted 23 March 2000 - 09:45

It seems that the game works with a cookie. So, the only way you will be able to do this, fissi, is to delete the nuts cookie that was left on your computer, and then turn off the "accept cookies" option in your browser. If it can't place a cookie, then it will allow you to log with a username and password. Otherwise, the logging is done with a cookie.

#5 Andy

Andy

• 3,483 posts

Posted 04 April 2000 - 03:18

There is one other way which should work and that is to use a different browser software. In other words, if you (mum) always use Netscape (the best!!) then try logging in to AtlasF1 using Internet Explorer or whatever Mum isn't using. Cookies are stored in your browsers files so this should work. You should then be able to bet your own nuts instead of Mums! :D

Be sure to let us know! ;)