Originally posted by race addicted
Maybe it's a shoot-out between them, who'll drive the last two, or even three G's P. I think Pizzonia will drive in Brazil whatever happens though.
....But there's always a chance that Heidfeld will make it back in time...
Maybe you're right.
Well Rosberg won battle #1. Both Nico and Antonio will test tomorrow.
Testing times from Silverstone - Day Two
1. ALONSO Renault 1m17.615s
2. LIUZZI Red Bull 1m17.665s
3. WURZ McLaren 1m17.673s
4. FISICHELLA Renault 1m18.018s
5. R.SCHUMACHER Toyota 1m18.517s
6. ROSBERG Williams 1m18.614s
7. PIZZONIA Williams 1m18.693s
8. KLIEN Red Bull 1m18.727s
9. PANIS Toyota 1m19.051s
10. DE LA ROSA McLaren 1m22.962s
11. YAMAMOTO Jordan 1m23.502s
ps: Rosberg is linked to suzuka debut according to speculation in the Finnish and Italian press.http://www.itv-f1.co...spx?PO_ID=34066