2005 Supercups preview

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Makarias

Makarias

• 12,653 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 11:26

1)
To yet another time prove my complete inconsistency in terms of the points system of the Supercup, I have decided to alter it a little once more, hopefully for good this time.

-Last year I gave points to the top 50 in each game, and counted only the best 9 (of then 11) games for players who scored in many games.

+I'll change this system now to giving points to the top 40 in each game only, and have all games count towards the player's final result.

2)
But that was the F1 Supercup! Since we have quite a few games here this season that are about other disciplines such as ChumpCar and RossiGP, I'll arrange a second Supercup for these games. Since these games are smaller in attendance than the F1 games, the points system too will be different. For this supercup the top 15 in each game scores points, with the bonus points being for the top six players according to the 10-6-4-3-2-1 system that so many necrophiliacs are in love with in RC.

Results of the two Supercups will be up asap when all the final results of each game have been posted by all game hosts.