Photo

Michael Schumacher's antics in Monaco qualifying (merged)

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

Poll: Michael Schumacher's antics in Monaco qualifying (merged) (906 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Yes (591 votes [65.67%])

Percentage of vote: 65.67%

2. No (164 votes [18.22%])

Percentage of vote: 18.22%

3. Can't tell (138 votes [15.33%])

Percentage of vote: 15.33%

4. Other (7 votes [0.78%])

Percentage of vote: 0.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#2851 Melbourne Park

Melbourne Park

• 19,237 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 23:00

Originally posted by MiPe
I am puzzled by Luca' cryptic remark, that "they will deal with Monaco accident after the season is over". Would be that he is angry at Schumi, and while not much is being made out of this, I wonder it that seemingly innocent statement will influence Michael' decision regarding his retirement? But then, maybe it's just one of those things where PR department gets advise how to do a better job next time, while Mr. T will receive lecture and a legal advice how to counter react to adverse conditions.

Other team members have said the penalty is now irrelevent, that the teams job is to go forward and forget about the past.

But Luca's remarks indicated to me that should champion status be lost by a couple of points, then they might bring up matter of the penalty again.

Advertisement

#2852 John B

John B

• 6,331 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 12:56

The magic number for lost points I go by for the incident is 4.....assuming MS finishing no worse than 2nd at Monaco under normal circumstances. Unless Alonso suddenly blows the race wide open again, the penalty is likely to affect a race or two down the road as with the slightly wider cushion there may be times when FA plays it safer

#2853 Zoe

Zoe

• 2,717 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 13:33

Originally posted by SlateGray

So how does the ending turn out? Does Schumacher drive away from his parking spot, into the sunset, with HHF's woman on his arm?

Wow, I didn't know about Michaels adultery with Mrs Frentzen. The Schumacher family looked quite happy in the last years.....

Zoe

#2854 K-One

K-One

• 5,917 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 13:34

Originally posted by Zoe

Wow, I didn't know about Michaels adultery with Mrs Frentzen. The Schumacher family looked quite happy in the last years.....

Zoe

MS's wife is ex-HHF girlfriend :wave:

#2855 Maxxx Orbison

Maxxx Orbison

• 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 13:35

Originally posted by Zoe

Zoe

No, it happened before. Mrs Schumacher was once HHF's girl.

#2856 Tonho

Tonho

• 127 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 13:45

Originally posted by K-One

MS's wife is ex-HHF girlfriend :wave:

Prost/Laffite 's ex wife was worse.

#2857 Zoe

Zoe

• 2,717 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 14:12

Originally posted by K-One